Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Brandable.uk

question Domain Re-selling... How to Expand?

This is a general or domain name related question.

4zero4

Reaction score
OK - this is probably a really dumb question :)...

I own about a dozen domain names, mostly registered with a single registrar. Most of them I purchased in the past for web design & hosting clients.

Currently I am the only one who can log in to the registrar. I have been managing things OK that way, but now I am starting to get requests for more domain purchases.

At this point I would like to to set things up so individual clients can log in to a registrar/service & have some control over their domain(s), while I still retain the ability to make some profit from new domain purchases & renewals.

Other than setting up a separate account on my current registrar for each client - which is obviously not really the solution, I assume I am looking at a move to some sort of "domain reseller".

If so, how & where would I do that?

Domain Summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

if...
you want to sell the domains that "you own" and also register new domains to hopefully resell in the future...
then
you should have separate account for that and set-up different accounts for each client.

you don't want them to have access to your names.

imo...

D

Deleted member 322981487

There are several options today. Did you check how venture-dot-com makes their profits?

D

Deleted member 322995608

Namebright has a agreement option for managing Hugedomain's domains on Lease-to-own plan. If you have bought a domain from HD you might be familar with what I am talking. Alternatively, Namecheap has an option for 'manager' role in domain management page.

Days till Domain Summit

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom