Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Anyone know how to turn vBulletin view off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Accidentally switched vBulletin view to on.- Tried many times to find how to change profile, account options, etc- to turn it back off but do not see any link to that anywhere.- This ever happened to anyone else and how did you get out of it.-<br /><br />
- Thanks in advance.<br />
domainoid

Last edited:

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you mean for the whole site? It's in the admin control panel - First item from options.

or just push the off button from your computer!!!

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Johnn- Thanks but this is very strange, I wanted to try the premium skin as forum view and I must've turned vBulletin to On also in the Options section, I am getting a weird view saying vBulletin on top left corner for any part of the forum- and there is not any option for admin cp or to change my profile settings at all.- Even tried to pm you and if I click on that it takes me back to the thread view.- This is so weird.-

Johnn- Will you please go into my account and switch back to the regular forum skin- if that is what is causing this.- And please turn vBulletin back to Off.- I am not sure what I am seeing but it is the whole forum with this weird view and there is no way to change my profile when I go on that page or to edit any Options at all.-

What is the Off button on my pc? sorry but I don't know what you mean.- Those were the only two changes I made so it must be one of the two.- Thanks Johnn, much appreciate anything you can do for me!- domainoid

If I choose Full Site view on the bottom of page I get this message below- Same thing with Chrome,Firefox- Have tried logging out and back in at least three times.- :(

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/ on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at www.dnforum.com Port 80

Last edited:

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Johnn- Fine and thanks for helping me but this mode will not let me do most things like pm'ing anyone, tried pm'ing you many times - Just don't understand if this is a malfunction for trying the premium skin or some vB mode gone wrong.- When you can please pm me an email address for you on dnf and i'll get copy of that pm at my own email address.- Went to profile page and there is no Option for even sending or reading messages in my mailbox on dnf.- When you get into my account you will see.-

Will email you my passwrod.- [email protected] or [email protected] - is either one of these two a valid email? -Also clicked on a grid square icon on top right corner that looks like Options but it takes me to the general view of forum.- Can't access any settings.-

thank you again Johnn
-domainoid

Last edited:

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hold on a second! When you said Vbulletin do you mean DNforum.com and not your personal site?
If that is the case then state your problems again.
I thought you own a Vbulletin site and had problems???

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Johnn- Oh yes I was always referring to my dnf account lol, I am on dnf.com as domainoid.- Would never bother a mod/admin on dnf for problems with my own website :) -Do not own any vB sites myself btw.-

All I did was change my settings on dnf to the premium skin and turned the dnf vBulletin option to On.- Have always had vB Off and the default skin before today.- Would appreciate your help -when you have time.- It's not urgent for today. Thanks Johnn.

Last edited:

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I do not have access to your profile.
Click on Inbox (top right)
Click on General settings (on the left column)
Scroll down and change Forum Skin to Dnforum 2011
and save change - It should work.

If not contact Chuck -If it is working then stop messing around. Spend time to buy and sell names to make money!

Good Luck!

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK Johnn- Will contact Chuck thru one of the threads he has posted on since there is no option for pm'ing anyone with this view.- Problem is I can't see any links for Options, General Settings, Inbox or anything- otherwise I would have fixed this - and when I go to profile page there are no Options for editing profile at all.- Thanks for your help anyway Johnn I appreciate it. - PS The problem must be that I changed the dnf vBulletin option to On as I doubt the premium skin would look like this.

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A couple things you can do while waiting for Chuck (he normally get drunk on Thursday!)
Clear the cache and history - logout and log back in.
Try from your Ipad/Droid tablet or cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom