Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Anyone know someone at Moniker ?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ehsan, call and speak to someone. Their email support is useless most of the time. It is hard to believe that even with proof of the disputed payment, Moniker will not assist in getting your domain back. Even Godaddy has helped in situations like these! Even without a SECURE escrow.

Thanks jdk - we were/are working with Ehsan!

TSD

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey TSD
I don't believe this issue was about pushing. Pushing from one Moniker account to another Moniker account is quite easy. The issue he had was a sale gone bad using PayPal.

I understand the issue, the reason I was asking is according to the user after they explained the issue to your company he was told that they could do nothing because of the "way" in which it was pushed.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I understand the issue, the reason I was asking is according to the user after they explained the issue to your company he was told that they could do nothing because of the "way" in which it was pushed.

Gotcha! Sorry for any confusion.

TSD

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
np, glad to hear you are working with him.

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Bari for all the help she was really helpful and quick.....was able to resolve the issue by going straight to the seller and explained him of consequences : ) that did the trick !

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Bari for all the help she was really helpful and quick.....was able to resolve the issue by going straight to the seller and explained him of consequences : ) that did the trick !

Glad I was able to assist! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom