Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs Anyone tried ShareResults aff network?

Status
Not open for further replies.

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have you guys checked out the www.ShareResults.com affiliate network yet? I’ve talked with Nicky, Susan and Sarah-Jane, 3 of the women running this mostly female company a few times and am impressed with what they are doing.

I started to pay attention to this network once I saw that Chris Sanderson from AMWSO had been partnering with them on some of the AMWSO programs. I knew they must have a pretty strong commitment to running a clean network, since Chris is one of the top affiliate managers and is very particular about what networks he works with. The whole Share Results team seems to be very committed to running a clean, ethical network and (almost unique among networks) puts affiliates first in their relationships, through personal support and attention. It's great to see affiliates getting the respect they deserve in this industry? Must be that all-women touch! ;-)

I asked Susan and Sarah-Jane recently about their current and upcoming merchants. Wanted to let you guys know that their top converting programs right now include eLearners.com, Real Networks and Blair.com. They also have eDiets and Photobucket about to launch and several other top brands on the way.

So what’s your experience with Share Results been like?
Anyone tried them yet?
What do you think?

Domain Days 2024

Susan Arts

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone and a great big thank you to Linda for mentioning us here on DNForum! I can't emphasize how much we appreciate Linda's ongoing efforts as a staunch advocate for affiliate rights. We are very excited about the opportunity to partner with Linda going forward and hope that we'll be an active participant here on the forum.

If anyone has any questions or would like to know more about Share Results, don't hesitate to let us know right here!

Cheers, Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom