Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Anyone use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Appears to be new. Hopefully, we can get to meet the rep for Parked.com soon in the forum (if there is one).

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What term or area of interest is the name regarding?

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do they give you the option to select a keyword to display ads similar to your domain name? And what is with the pictures of the women in their underwear. If I park a gaming domain how does Concert Tickets or Book Club go with my name? I think they have a lot of work to do with their system.

muratozcirpici

Wezp.Com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I select adult keyword. and template is adult. color : Orange Burst

first add domain and click portfolio. select your portfolio name and edit your domain. (right of the page) and write keywords "Primary Term" box. select your template. and click save changes. it's ok :=

hotdomainnames

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've pointed a few of my domains towards parked.com so far the clicks I've gotten have ranged from $0.11 to $2.22

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i wish they had one click landing pages
http://ffirefox.com is pointed to Parked.com
it doesnt look impressive
it gives me 11 cent per click

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe I will try them out on a few of my names to test the waters. From what you are showing they may be a little better than Sedo, but at $0.10 it isnt worth the full move.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
do they provide one click landing pages?

mydomainsearch

DNF Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes , they provide one click landing pages.
I have flower-garden.com with them .

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i still see 2 click page for your domain

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am the CIO of Parked.com and I will be here to answer any questions that you have about our service.

I'll make a post later today to go over some features, but to answer some of the questions already posted.

Our system did not understand the term that muratozcirpici put as the keyword for the domain hatun.biz. I changed the keyword a little and now it has all of the terms. It's using one of our adult templates based on the keywords he chose. I will have the other term fixed in the morning.

Do they give you the option to select a keyword to display ads similar to your domain name? And what is with the pictures of the women in their underwear. If I park a gaming domain how does Concert Tickets or Book Club go with my name? I think they have a lot of work to do with their system.
You can let us figure out what your domain is or you can change it yourself. It's really up to you. The templates are based on the keywords that you use, but you can still modify the templates and colors some as well. A few examples of some domains that I added new templates for today are http://www.carolinasportbike.com/ and http://www.arnoldspizzashop.com. I have another 100 different ones I'm adding tonight. We automatically add new styles and templates once we get a certain number of domains in a category or a domain starts to make a certain amount of money. Or sometimes when people ask. So if you point a gaming domain to us, it will not go to the ugly chick in lingerie, it will go a specific type of gaming template. We currently have over 1,200 of them and that number will be over 2,000 by the end of the week.

i wish they had one click landing pages
http://ffirefox.com is pointed to Parked.com
it doesnt look impressive
it gives me 11 cent per click
Simon our system automatically determines what is the best way to make the most money for you, us, and the advertisers. That is why ffirefox.com is going to a 2 click page and not a 1 click page. I think we also need to get a lot more clicks before we can really judge that you are getting 11 cents a click.

We do provide one click and two click landing pages. It just all depends on the domain, the traffic, your location, and the term.

Any questions, let me know. I should be around for a few hours tonight and all day tomorrow.

Donny Simonton
Parked.com

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
donsimon said:
I am the CIO of Parked.com and I will be here to answer any questions that you have about our service.

Any questions, let me know. I should be around for a few hours tonight and all day tomorrow.

Donny Simonton
Parked.com

HI Donny
the pages look half empty. Otherwise its good and i have a domain related to pizza and this page http://www.arnoldspizzashop.com looks perfect for it. the name gets high traffic , i will try it and see how it goes.
thanks
simon

getaddicted

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hello im also using parked.com and its good i got a 1 click lander for my domain and per click earning for it is also real good http://5carinsurance.com

Seems good.. Thats a first parking site paying twice a month... :D

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
don, congrats on rolling out the new program. looking good.

how about uploading your own pictures, is this already possible? if not --- maybe in the near future? would be cool :)

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
don, congrats on rolling out the new program. looking good.

how about uploading your own pictures, is this already possible? if not --- maybe in the near future? would be cool :)

Thanks. We have worked for a long time to create something that I would be happy with allowing people to use.

Templates oh I love templates. Added another 25 last night, must remember to check to see if we have any domains that would use the template before creating it in the future. :)

The images are all based on the words that are in a domain, if we are missing anything that you want us to add please let me or your account manager know. Or just send me a list with the domains and what they should be and I'll take care of it. I think I added about 10 yesterday that were per requests.

Today, we are only using our images for the templates, because of copyright issues. But in a few weeks you should have the option to upload your own images and change the template design however you like.

Tonight I am working on templates for most of the states in the US and the larger countries throughout the world. But if anybody has any requests, shoot them my way.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom