Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Anyone use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

guiwang

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I hope parked.com can add more templates for popular games,for example:wow,cs or others.there have so many typo names of them.:)

mcgyver

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
where does parked.com get their ads? google or overture?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
rickkumar said:
how much revenue share ?

We pay a minimum 65% to start. And you can only go up from there. We automatically give raises based on the number of domains, type of domains, quality of traffic, and if we like you. The last one was kind of hard to program, so it's kind of a random number generator. :)

Hope this answers your question.

Donny

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have moved a numbers of domains over to Parking.com and their payouts so far appear to be excellent when compared to the previous company I was usingvwhich had a Google add feed.

One thing I noticed was that I was unable to delete a name I had added by mistake, it kept saying there was an error on the page.

I reccommend everyone give these guys a test, as the results have been great for me so far.

Cheers.

Imm

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tested some domains with parked and got very impressed with the high RPC rate for most of my domains. Overall CTR is also much higher(but i guess it's the initial phase whereby previous visitors to the domain see a new design and tend to click more for the first few visits).

I just moved 90% of my portfolio over a few days ago and daily revenue when compared to my previous best ppc company is an increase of around 20%-200% per day so far. However these are only a few days figures so lets see how it goes for this month and the following month. Hopefully the CTR and RPC will be maintained or even increase :wubpink:

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
do they allow us to change dns to their servers or do you have to use url forwarding? thanks in advance

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
9888 and Imm: which comapny did you move from? If don't want to post here, please pm.

Thanks.

gmedya

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
fatter said:
do they allow us to change dns to their servers or do you have to use url forwarding? thanks in advance

They allow both of them

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fatter said:

Fatter,
We offer 4 diffferent ways to point your domains to us. Use our nameservers, redirection/url forwarding, use a cname and last but not least is an A record. The last two are mainly if you are using your own DNS server or you want to receive mail from your domain. The nameservers, redirection, and cname are all recommended. Personally I would not recommend using the A record because if some ISP blocks that IP you would have to manually change it.

As far as we know, we are the first parking company to offer all 4 of these options. I haven't see one that offers more than 2 myself.

Hope this helps.

Donny

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
anyone notice an increase in traffic yet, usualy with companies that use yahoo there is an increase because yahoo isnt as tough on parked domains as google. so far my initial results have been good, when selecting keywords i noticed sometimes they have no relevant adds, but if you switch keyword to a similar category then the original key word suggested is accepted with relevant results when applied at a later time.

kiviniar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
seriously i like the parked page at parked.........

Feels more clickable....thats what we want right

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
1.Please provide few examples of landers.

2. Do you see traffic increase also?

Thanks.

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Okay, I'm in.

I have tried just about all providers. I like their presence in this forum and terms of service. I signed up very easily and moved 2800 names over so let's see what happens.

First impression is very smooth and professional regarding ease of use, navigation, website design, email activation and account manager introduction.

Statistics reporting seems to have all the features. Also, the twice monthly payout is an industry first.

Now, as long as the rev per 1000 impressions is up there, life is good.

So, there's a new parking provider in town. If you are as good as your first impression, there will be a few less parking providers in town.

(I am in no way affiliated with Parked.com or Directnic.)

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dorin said:
How about the poker names at parked.com? Do they perform well?

parked does not like gambling domains - i had gamblingissue.com (which i thought would display help links for gambling addicts).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom