Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Anyone Used Voodoo.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
After 13 days of Voodoo.com parking test:

Overall, MUCH higher CTR than Sedo parking for the exact domains here. (22% at VooDoo versus 3.8% at Sedo). And the RPC seems to be getting better in the last few days, after I set them to "auto automize". You can see this by the earnings of the first three days in November as the fourth day's earnings are not even tallied yet in this earnings report, but the visitors are. I just copied and pasted these figures from my Voodoo account.

Its important to note that these are fairly low quality domains for the most part as well. And many are adult so those domains should have low PPC as at any parking company and pull the overall PPC down as is evident here.

Over all I'm very pleased with VooDoo.com so far.

Monthly Stats Summary

Month Visitors Searches Clicks RPM CTR RPC Revenue

November (3 Days Earnings): 2011-11 362 199 48 $16.30 13.260% $0.12 $5.90

September (9 Days) : 2011-10 1,276 603 313 $13.92 24.530% $0.06 $17.76

Visitors: 1,638 Searches: 802 Clicks: 361 RPM: $14.44 CTR: 22.040% RPC: $0.07 Revenue: $23.66

Last edited:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My concern was the silence when Parked was on a slide. For someone that so atimately defended parked, it sure got quiet (after a great deal of babble) when people were asking questions and wanting answers.

For someone to suddenly go MIA and then re-born under a different name is not exactly reassuring.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It all likelihood it was because Donny could not say much as I believe parked.com was owned by a parent firm and in addition it's possible their Yahoo snd Bing contracts prevented him to speak out while he and parked.com was affiliated with them. Just my opinion and 2 cents.

My concern was the silence when Parked was on a slide. For someone that so atimately defended parked, it sure got quiet (after a great deal of babble) when people were asking questions and wanting answers.

For someone to suddenly go MIA and then re-born under a different name is not exactly reassuring.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Doc Com - It wasn't just parked that was sliding, it was all of the Yahoo providers. Once Yahoo gave its advertising system to Bing, it was all down hill after that in my opinion. I think everybody knows the rest of the story.

But if you don't think I'm doing a good job, ask around, a lot more people are using us than you think.

And at the end of the day, it's all about you making more money.

Donny

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think everybody knows the rest of the story.
It seems like the "insiders" know the story, the rest of us don't.

I'm willing to try anything...once.

I got a bunch of crap from the established members when I went to Bodis but they have outperformed everyone.

I'll take some underperformers from Sedo and top performers from Bodis and see how they compare.

I'll be looking at decreases/increases in traffic, CTR, and Revenue.

Who are your advertising streams?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Doc Com - The largest search engine in the world. The same one that Bodis and Sedo use today. That's who we use.

Donny

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Just signed up. Will move domains to VooDoo this weekend. Love Sedo for sales but parking is important as well.

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Also just signed up, looking forward to great results! :)

Be sure and give Voodoo's script about a week to "auto optimize" your domains. It takes a few days before it decides on one click or two click landers for each domain...after that you will see a big difference in you PPC.

simon johnson

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I noticed there had not been too much talk regarding Voodoo lately.

For me, perhaps it just bad mojo.

But I've been noticing lately that my clicks are cut in half from projected to actual each day.

For instance, the past couple of days have seen clicks go from 14 to 7 and then 10 to 5.

Anyone else seeing voodoo going on with their voodoo account?

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's for sale again :?:

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I had a weird 4-5 day period there this week where it was like someone unplugged the clicks :(

Yesterday things popped back up to normal, only time will tell if it is just s glitch or something on the back end.

On a side note I have used voodoo from their beginning and have always been happy, no complaints.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Overall, last week was our best week in the past 6 months. So overall things are looking really good. We have seen our upstream provider has been filtering a little more than normal, Gerry if you send me a PM with your username I will be more than happy to look at your account and tell you what I see.

We are definitely not for sale!

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom