Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

crypto Apple is going to buy BTC or developing own coins?

A discussion of all things cryptocurrency or blockchain related to include Bitcoin to popular NFTs such as CryptoKitties.

Siful Moni

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just seen a job requirement from Apple where they looking for experienced crypto guy to join with them.

I can say they are entering into Crypto arena in no time and accepting Crypto with ApplePay.

What more they can offer to Apple users?

photo_2021-05-27_00-47-26.jpg

Domain summit 2024

djriel

Build Cool Things
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yea, I saw this news too. Should be interesting to see what direction they go. Should boost the price of BTC though when the news breaks on more mainstream sites. I removed my short positions on BTC when I saw this :)

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looking at all proprietary developments from Apple, I would only hypothesize that, if they're in the market for it, they are developing their own block chain tech for whatever reason. To top it off, it's probably only able to be staked on an Apple silicon processor as well, just so they own the token and power entirety—talk about decentralization if it's intended to be a currency. :rolleyes:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom