Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed Appraisal: GhaziabadIndia.com (Ghaziabad, India)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
domainah said:
did you read it?...they say that NEW DEHLI has that population, Not Ghaziabad, which is a suburb of New DEHLI...read the article...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13528949/site/newsweek/page/8/

I've done alot of research on this city and it seems like every source has a different population. Oh well, I still have 7 potential buyers who are placing bids for it...Thanks for all of the inputs!

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thats true, its difficult to find reliable figures for cities in India, good luck with your sale

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
domainah said:
thats true, its difficult to find reliable figures for cities in India, good luck with your sale

Thanks again Domainah. Yes, you are right. It is hard to find reliable stats for these cities. At any rate, varies Indian buyers are interested. The city is growing rapidly and will more than likely grow in value throughout the years.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
godfrey90sf said:
Thanks again Domainah. Yes, you are right. It is hard to find reliable stats for these cities. At any rate, varies Indian buyers are interested. The city is growing rapidly and will more than likely grow in value throughout the years.
that article certainly gave them a lot of good PR..you know what they say..sell on good news...

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
domainah said:
that article certainly gave them a lot of good PR..you know what they say..sell on good news...

That's right.

bdss

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rockafeller I have stayed in India for 23 years and Ghaziabad is not one of the biggest or potentially prominent cities as of today.
All this discussion above is not worth the opinion you are seeking here(no offence meant to anyone) unless you have a figure in mind and are trying to confirm it with other domainers.
If you have 7 people interested in the name, find out who is the end user and sell it to him.
Knowing Ghaziabad it has to be an existing manufactuing company or a Indian domainer who is trying to buy it off you and has more information of the development plans of the city than you and me.

If you want to make money on this domain I would suggest hold on to it until you get an end user.
The reason is say this is because any decent size city in India given time for internet exposure will be much much more than most of the cities in Europe and Us , its a volume game.

nitro4

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

jaime87

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well if it was ghaziabad.com even then the domain ghaziabad will not be of much value, all non-ghaziabad residents in india will spell gaziabad or wrongly manner, you have muhc long name and i am afraid its of not much value. get patiala.com or bathinda.com

Or i suggest you to register all typos of this domain name if you wish to develop it yourself, like gaziabadindia.com, gahziabadindia.com etc even in all TLDs too. I wish u luck you your venture

[however, domain could go for $12+]

Who will buy it in US$12? I dont think anybody will, Will you nitro4?

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rockafeller said:
Any other appraisals?

You keep asking us for our appraisals but then discounting them saying you have 7 offers...

Take the highest offer, none of us think the name is that great. If you really do have 7 legit offers, the domain is worth the highest of those offers.

nitro4

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you truly have 7 real offers then you should register these domains asap to cover yourself :--

GhaziabadUttarPradesh.com
GhaziabadUP.com
GhaziabadOnline.in
GhaziabadUttarPradesh.in
GhaziabadUP.in
myGhaziabad.in

URLtrader

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
You keep asking us for our appraisals but then discounting them saying you have 7 offers...

Take the highest offer, none of us think the name is that great. If you really do have 7 legit offers, the domain is worth the highest of those offers.

LOL. You guys are great. I don't jump on the first highest offer that comes around, like most of you guys do. You guys sure do make me laugh. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators