Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

closed Appraisal: Realestateagentcourse.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.

Does it have a future?

• Duh.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe.

• No

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • What the f*$# did you even reg it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KCGroup

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Firstly, it is a new domain, but that shouldn't matter too much with this kind of EMD.

Based on the Andrew Rosener valuation method, I came up with a $30k-$40k end user valuation.

I believe it to be able to monetize on its 1,300 Google exact match searches/mo plus its $4.32 CPC with these high competition keywords. A company willing to spend $3-$5/click would easily benefit from an EMD like this one, within a year.

What i'm looking for, is your experience, your insight, your opinion on the domain and its possibilities. Disregarding the fresh reg, what do you think?

Domain Summit 2024

asfas

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fresh reg is not a big issue, real issue is it won't rank and monetization will be hard !

KCGroup

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fresh reg is not a big issue, real issue is it won't rank and monetization will be hard !

Curious to know why it wont rank and monetization will be hard?

asfas

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cause the competitve landscape is too tough to overcome...
It comprises PR3-PR6 domains , not a chance to rank unfortunately

KCGroup

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cause the competitve landscape is too tough to overcome...

The competitive landscape is indeed tough to overcome, but isn't that the purpose of an exact match domain? :D

I'm not worried about ranking it for other terms, only its exact match domain terms. Which would make it much "easier" to rank for the term "Real Estate Agent Course".

No?

asfas

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Despite the exact match, it can't possibly compete against high PR / high Trust sites with hundred or thousands of pages and backlinks etc.

KCGroup

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, if left undeveloped, surely that is true. If it were to be developed, and given time, with proper SEO, content and a year or two, it could prove itself very worthy. This isn't a fad domain, there will always be a need for Real Estate Agents to take some sort of course. If anything a nice lead generation site. Based on past experience and a little research, EMD's are very capable of hitting the first page, if not the first spot. Shoot, i've even seen EMD cash parked domains ranking first page for their term.

This domain isn't a knocked it out of the park domain like a DogHotel(.)com, but, it could prove itself worthy if properly developed. Especially with contacts in the industry.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
not matter who's method you used, it's flawed

the phrase is "real estate agents", plural

as is, maybe worth a couple of duckies, to someone who's not that discerning.

imo....

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Since there are many community colleges and online "course offerings", this may be better as a mini site. Then it may be marketable.

Biggies right about being flawed. Even though the Real Estate Agent(s) is less of an issue with me, the issue may be the singular course vs. courses since becoming a licensed (registered?) agent usually does take multiple courses.

Still, it may be marketable but not sure the demand is there.

Also, forget that 30-40K valuation. It is not in that caliber.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Based on the Andrew Rosener valuation method, I came up with a $30k-$40k end user valuation.
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

KCGroup

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Since there are many community colleges and online "course offerings", this may be better as a mini site. Then it may be marketable.

Biggies right about being flawed. Even though the Real Estate Agent(s) is less of an issue with me, the issue may be the singular course vs. courses since becoming a licensed (registered?) agent usually does take multiple courses.

Still, it may be marketable but not sure the demand is there.

Also, forget that 30-40K valuation. It is not in that caliber.

The singular Agent/Course get 1,300 exact searches on Google. Any other variation barely breaks 200. Some as low as 10/20.

30-40k would be nothing for this site if it was a marketed mini site pulling in a nice gross:)

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
People tend to over use Google tool.

Go straight to google.com and enter in the search term (as a search) using your name in both singular and in plural forms.

Look at the results.

Then enter your search term with "quotes" surrounding the search term. Look at the results.

Also, as a piece of advice...when you ask for an appraisal, be aware that you started the thread by posting your opinion and support for your own name. Now you are seeking the opinions of others.

It is not cool to start squashing those opinions with counter-opinions because that is what they are - counter opinions. You have already made your case about the valuation based on someone or something else that I feel is bullshit (there simply is not enough demand for a name like this). Standing by that valuation or further supporting it because you "like it" does not do a thing to counter my opinion of the valuation being bullshit.

KCGroup

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
People tend to over use Google tool.

Go straight to google.com and enter in the search term (as a search) using your name in both singular and in plural forms.

Look at the results.

Then enter your search term with "quotes" surrounding the search term. Look at the results.

Also, as a piece of advice...when you ask for an appraisal, be aware that you started the thread by posting your opinion and support for your own name. Now you are seeking the opinions of others.

It is not cool to start squashing those opinions with counter-opinions because that is what they are - counter opinions. You have already made your case about the valuation based on someone or something else that I feel is bullshit (there simply is not enough demand for a name like this). Standing by that valuation or further supporting it because you "like it" does not do a thing to counter my opinion of the valuation being bullshit.

I asked for opinions. I got them and wanted to keep discussing it. Whats "not cool" is you calling it bullshit instead of having a discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom