Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Appraisal scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ths morning I awke to a nice email with an interest in a name. Being half awake I wrote a replay. In rereading it this afternoon. "dam I know that scam" Oh yes we really want the name but we need it appraised first please go to.....

Maybe this one isn't but got these enough to know I'll get that letter back later today. If I do I will post the scammers info.

Least I never fell for it, but hell ran errands thinking I might have a decent sale in the next few days....

Oh well

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well like I said havent got the "hook" letter yet but feel sure I will. Just as I came up I started running through my day and morning. Mostly just mad, well not happy that I wont be selling that name in the coming days", but all so that I just didnt see it for what it was in the first few seconds.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Few seconds searching found the form letter used with a few slight changes, when I get the reply that ask will ad the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom