Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Appraisal Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
What good is having it so you can only get your own name appraised if you could easily lie about it and get away with it? I strongly think that we should have some time of method so that when you go to publish the thread, you have to confirm ownership of the domain somehow. Otherwise, there may be members in there breaking the rules, and you don't even know it.

Also I think some work needs to be done with chat, I was in it before and I went and entered some text and it stopped and just said "Invalid Input" and sometimes the member in chat room list is blank when it's full, and all that...:(

Cheers

Upvote 0

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes I'm sure it will be closed; or at least yours will be closed when you ask for appraisals on domains that aren't yours. Don't you understand the implications?

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
9mm, in the chat room you kept coming back asking values of domains. You were warned by a mod repeatedly to stop and yet you continued and now you start a thread saying that others could do exactly what you were guilty of and should be punished. Well let the punishment begin with you being punished as an example, after all you are the one calling such people criminals, and if such people are criminals and should be punished as you suggest then you are the prime example as witnessed by approx. 20 members only a few hours ago.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
1) I never made an appraisal thread for domains that I don't own
2) In chat, I have asked the values of domains which I owned at the time or was in the middle of escrow
3) My threads I made of which 1 was already closed were not for appraisals, they were in the gold cafe because I wanted input on the value of domains which are VCVC.com with A as vowel and a weaker premium constant but both pairs. I used a few examples, not implicating any in specific.

How come you guys aren't just positive when talking to me and show respect? I never insulted anyone or made this thread to be attacked. BTW billbo, I don't recall any warnings from a mod in chat for asking for appraisals, just the moan & groans from BATMAN :D

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Well let's get a chat transcript or something so I can get an apology from you.

Close the thread.

Thanks for flaming me for trying to make a HELPFUL SUGGESTION!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom