Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Appraise Fishery.club

Status
Not open for further replies.

elevatoria

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just registered this new domain today and need your inpute on the domain fishery(.)club

gilescoley

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dont see any value in this one, especially being a brand new extension

Being an avid fisherman......Fishing.Club would have been a lot nicer

elevatoria

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fishery combines fishing and all equipment/boat, yatch, fishing vesels in short it covers more area than fishing. It talks more on the fishery as industry and not only fishing as only one aspect of fishery.
How to breed fish, how to catch, how to proccess and on how to sell fish and more.

Cheers.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and there is a club for that??? one that you can join right now???

If the club(s) do not exist, then there is no market.

If you have to put that much effort into explaining what it says or implies, then there is no market nor demand.

If you still insist that this is a legit name and extension, you would have to spend several tens of thousands to create the branding of this name and extension.

Even then, there is no demand, no market, no existing clubs.

elevatoria

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All about fishery is when you are talking of commercial size and there are many companies and clubs practicing fisheries. They are all fishery companies and their business is called fishing and fish rearing, the sporting aspect is called angling. I know there is much monies in the industry.
Go to ask.com and try to make some inquiries and it is known as fishery or fishing industry.

elevatoria

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All about fishery is when you are talking of commercial size and there are many companies and clubs practicing fisheries. They are all fishery companies and their business is called fishing and fish rearing, the sporting aspect is called angling. I know there is much monies in the industry.
Go to ask.com and try to make some inquiries and it is known as fishery or fishing industry.

elevatoria

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fishery is an industrial aspect of fishing, it covers more area of fishing, there are many companies everywhere in the world. It may not be pronounced in your zone. More so according to my findings on ask.com and yahoo answer; I found out that there are many clubs available for everyone to join.
When we are talking of fishery we are talking of the commercial size of fishing beyond the normal fishing with just poles but when we are talking of fishery it includes rearing and catching of fish. The sporting aspect of fishery is angling and their athletes are call anglers and not fishermen.

Thanks for your contribution and I intend to use the domain for affiliate where I can sell something like boat, fishing clothing and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom