Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Are domainers losing it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i think this domain cries out what to do... same as any great domainer would do...

buy it for $15,000 and sell it for $30,000 15k profit wow!!!

rinse and repeat...its easy :pound:

"am i the only one who can see this?" lol

:yo:

Skinny

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is funny because I just registered DoubleTapBloomBloom.com.

I think Shane Cultra will buy it since this can easily be used to further his horticultural business.

$20k Shane? ... Shane?

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A double tap boom boom is ineffective (and I would have DRMOed.com [available and good potential for selling "outdated" military equipment from base auctions]).

It's two to the chest one to the head if you don't want to end up in a box on an airplane going home early (twotothechestonetothehead.com - available for a good self defense site) ;)

Let's see if those two get regged.

Double tap boom boom = KIA.

Not one of the best things I'm proud of, but I was a basic instructor for the M16A2/A4 and M9 for 1000+ Marines with a 90%+ expert rating. I can only speculate a large percentage of them did see combat and hope my teaching helped them come back safe and sound to their families.

'RAH, Semper Fi

Edit: to explain why a double tap is ineffective is because two rounds will only stun a person, giving you enough time to take the head shot, before they unload their banana clip in your direction.

Last edited:

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Screw it TWOTOTHECHESTONETOTHEHEAD.COM handreg.

Only $15,000, but 48 hour sale for $1,500. Don't miss this opportunity to compete with an inferior shooting style!*

...damn, wasted a $1.99 coupon on this...

*(Not for sale)

Wow, it acutally has more global (armed forces everywhere) and local searches than doubletapboomboom.com... price is now $30,000

Last edited:

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bump bump bump bump bump bump

Oh shoot, the thread is now closed. :( I guess Acro's post and this thread brought too much attention to it or one of the mods realized it's had several bumps?

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Since DoubleTapBoomBoom.com is taken I was hoping I could get my hands on TAPTAPBOOMBOOM.COM.
Unfortunately, that domain is registered too (since April, to a different owner). Life is so unfair I tell ya... :rolleyes:
Maybe there is a new trend building up, Harlem shake style :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom