Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Are you a religious person?

The Raven

Level 1
Reaction score
There are plenty of religions and most followed one are monoteistic one such as Christianity and Islam. It seems that great deal of people believe in existance of God or some kind of higher inteligence out there. At least statisticly numbers are huge compared to atheists.

Are you a religious person? How serious you take your faith and practices?

Last edited by a moderator:
Domain Days 2024

DediRock

Level 2
Reaction score
I appreciate your thoughtful reflection on the topic of religion and belief in a higher power. Many people find comfort and community in their faith, while others may question or explore different beliefs.

Personally, my approach to spirituality varies, but I respect the diverse perspectives people hold.

How do you think the prevalence of belief in a higher intelligence impacts society and personal values?

topcatchy

Level 2
Reaction score
In DATA we trust....,
Rest of you keep shilling the .COMs ; )
2024, DATA is the new GOD....,

Jokes apart, I believe religion is a great way of uniting people. God if an entity, or a form, a higher intelligence is omni present & ever lasting source of infinite wisdom. Man made religion, didn't he? Although, over the years versions of God has divided people! We need a secular approach towards life, but we can't claim we know it all, for we live in a divided world. If we look up to attain moral sense of wisdom, clearly religion serves our prupose. We live in a diverse world, and have to inherently accept people and their beliefs. For, they must have their faith rewarded, irrespective which God they choose to believe. And, clearly I believe there's a higher purpose! Keep smiling ; )

Last edited:

topcatchy

Level 2
Reaction score
The Paraohs in Egypt used eclipse to prove their Gods & slaved people. Today politicians talk about God to raise armies. Finding faith in a religion: Once you get it, you can never go backwards. Believing in God is not the same as believing in religion. No one can describe God's character precisely. No doubt the one who created this vast universe is quite powerful, artistic, real & immortal. Wars will end if only man understands where to search God. The blood in each of us are red. We breathe the same air. We eat the same salts. The fundamental reasons why religion has become overtly difficult to be discussed publicly today are claims - My version of God is supreme. Does God work on a commission basis? Many religions, most directly or indirectly claim his worship the only solution to one's all problems! Man has changed. God never did. Men (Ok, women also) are reflections of God. We have to see "the God" in each other. How else can we believe the unknown, unseen, & unheard simply exists? God is something in all of us. What is our relationship w/ God? We constantly question God's authority, existence & character whenever in hardships. Who's the opportunist? God is greater than any reward and God's love is greater than any religion. The important thing is not really what God is like, but we know he exists. Keep smiling ; )

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom