Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Are you going to become a “Verified DNF Member” ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

At the time of this post there are 53 “Verified DNF Members” on board according to Verified Member Search
if you take "staff" away then only 45 or so..

Granted its been only 5 days since the start of the verification program but the numbers seem low to me ..
Are you going to become a “Verified DNF Member” or not ??

jim

http://www.dnforum.com/dnfverified.php

Domain Days 2024

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I might. I hardly ever sell domains though, so it won't really matter for me. I'm focusing on developing right now anyway, so I don't need to buy any domains for the time being either. That's why I'm not verified.

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think 007 has really the only valid reason for not getting verified (with the exception of people who can't have verified Paypal accounts).

If you aren't doing much business here, verification isn't a big deal. If you are doing business here, verification is so simple that you don't have a good reason to not do it.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
If you are doing business here, verification is so simple that you don't have a good reason to not do it.

Agreed!

-=DCG=-

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sure just click anyones seal (nice new addition)
xxxx has successfully completed Dnforum’s verification system to establish his/her identity with us.

As a professional buyer/seller in the domain industry, xxxx, has become a verified member. When carrying out transactions with xxxx, it will put your mind at ease against possible fraud.

The DNF Verified Member Seal represents a commitment to the highest standards of business ethics in the domain name industry, which xxxx has obtained.

Dnforum.com is doing everything we can to combat fraud within our industry and increase trust and professionalism of its members.

Dnforum.com encourages members to become DNF verified to build trust in our community.

DNGeeks

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nope not gonna get verified... DOH already did!

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
007 said:
I might. I hardly ever sell domains though, so it won't really matter for me. I'm focusing on developing right now anyway, so I don't need to buy any domains for the time being either. That's why I'm not verified.

Same with me.

joeny

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am glad that DCG had this idea, its a great new addition to the forum,

dotcomgiant

Technologist
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
...If you aren't doing much business here, verification isn't a big deal. If you are doing business here, verification is so simple that you don't have a good reason to not do it.

Very true and logical.

:)

a.m

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
Same with me.
When I first got here seeing a member with a "exclusive" membership was like seeing "verified" $400 bucks right ??
Nowdays what 500 exclusive members??
I think some old-timers :wink: probably feel it's unnecessary to get verified after being here for a while 3+ years x,xxx of posts high trader ratings but perhaps I'm wrong but I think of also as "supporting" the forum as they (we) go forward and their (our) goal
DotComGod said:
The reason we are doing this is to help cut down on potential fraud and scammers. I want this to be a safe place for people to do day to day buisness transactions. Whether it be domain selling, web design or programming, I want to add a level of security that will make most users more comfortable that we know how to get a hold of someone that tries a scam.

jim

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Even if I do alot or a little business here.. I just couldn't pass up the seal!

Mr. Pim

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't have a verified paypal account :'(

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will no doubt get verified in the near future.

I know its a pretty simple process, but I want to get my midterm exams over with and stuff before I start worrying about anything else.

I have even taken the last couple weeks off developing *gasp*

As I said, its a great program DNF put in place and I will use it at some point, but currently I am not active enough for it to make much sense...

GSA

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pim(P) said:
I don't have a verified paypal account :'(

you can pay via 2checkout:

"1) Please send a payment of $5.00 US through the payment links provided by us through
2checkout.com or your verified paypal.com account. You will be given the $5 back in dnf$."

Mr. Pim

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
alos said:
you can pay via 2checkout:

"1) Please send a payment of $5.00 US through the payment links provided by us through
2checkout.com or your verified paypal.com account. You will be given the $5 back in dnf$."

Thanks for the suggestion alos, I will consider it. Too bad it costs 49$ just to sign up for 2checkout:undecided

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pim(P) said:
Thanks for the suggestion alos, I will consider it. Too bad it costs 49$ to sig up for 2checkout:undecided

You don`t have to sign-up to 2checkout to make payments!

DNForum-News

Level 5
Reaction score
Hi,

With the link we provide you, you don't need to sign up with an account, you just need to fill in the proper credit card information.

thanks
Sue

Pim(P) said:
Thanks for the suggestion alos, I will consider it. Too bad it costs 49$ just to sign up for 2checkout:undecided

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When I get around scanning my electric bill. I don't have avy scanner right now.

GSA

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CS-Admin said:
Hi,

With the link we provide you, you don't need to sign up with an account, you just need to fill in the proper credit card information.

thanks
Sue

That's wright..and it is a god alternative to send & receive money :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom