Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Arelis users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ARELIS has a great "Find Competitor Links" feature that allows you to quickly find all web sites that link to your competitors. Web sites that link to your competitors are sites that should link to you. ARELIS quickly locates these sites and helps you to convince them to link to your site.
http://www.axandra.com/arelis/index.htm
It'd be interesting to see how it won't be regarded as spam.

As a side note, believe me, manual work will work better :) In the event that your site is added to a link farm - and you won't know since it's automatic - your site will suffer.

M

mole

Thanks Om, I was worried about that. The FAQs assure that this won't happen, but look what happened to firstplacesoftware.com and Google. :eek:

Manual configuration is a good choice.

I did buy the Google SE report though.

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol Google SE report is alright - at least you get a good summary of what you have/should know :)

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry mole I should add the word *hopefully* in there. Make sure the report updates regularly as well - the technology keeps changing :)

M

mole

Hey Om, you forget I'm a regular mole at http://www.searchengineforums.com :D I got the Google report to help me crystallise things. But you are right, Google algos do change. I love Google, since it is the defacto SE for professionals, and any tips you can share here will be very much appreciated. I don't bother to optimise for any other SE.

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
searchengineforums.com need to update their search engine lol On your side with Google I'm sure a lot of others are too :)

M

mole

Yeah Om, Google rocks! I'm trying to understand how to optimise the Adwords Select programme they have there. Started with Adwords over a year ago, but I think this Select program has real meat. Should be able to take on the Overture fixation .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators