Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Article on CNN today (Domaining)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

Rubber Duck

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
there are a lot of us in that boat. What really kills me is that I knew about domains early on - bought 50+ one night in 1997 and started from there - but.... didn't buy the right ones. Then even in 2003 when I first reg'd here I was kicking myself about 1997 instead of buying great drops...

(50 people reading this post nodding their head in agreement...5 or 6 reading this post counting piles of cash on their countertops...)

Yes, and even now I bet your messing around with a lot of dead beat extension instead of piling into IDN dot coms, which is where the real money is right now.

Lets us know how you did in 2010!

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It seems almost every time you enter a thread you have to mention IDN domains. I hope you're a gazillionaire by 2010 and I can tell everyone "that's the guy who was always talking up IDN names back in the 00's" lol

Rubber Duck

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Might that just be because that is where the "hugegrowth" is now materialising.

If you look at DNJournal the second highest price last week was for a Korean IDN, ten time higher than any previous reported sales of such a domain, and at Snapnames to boot. Is there some kind of bylaw against commenting on topical subjects here? I know there are certain Cabals that frown up it, but I was under the perhaps mistaken perception this was a discussion forum.

I to date this year have posted 65 times. I don't think that quite puts me in the category of Spammer, but the fact that you choosen to call me to book certainly has you earmarked as a Troll.

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just curious...can someone tell me wich of those guys are here in DNF? (I think they must be here somehow)

Rubber Duck

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It seems almost every time you enter a thread you have to mention IDN domains. I hope you're a gazillionaire by 2010 and I can tell everyone "that's the guy who was always talking up IDN names back in the 00's" lol

Might have something to do with the fact that I went full time about 15 months ago and I only invest in domains that start xn-- ;)

I am not unduly concerned about making millions, but a guaranteed regular cashflow would take away some of the uncertainty. My main interest is Hill Walking. A pair of boots every couple of years is hardly high maintenance, but I might get to do it in a few more exotic places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom