Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale Attempting to get out of business sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zearo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

A few domains for sale...all priced :)
I prefer paypal. If paying with straight paypal funds or a bank account please send the payment to: [email protected] if you are paying with a credit card please send payment to [email protected]
Final Price Drop!

Halikan.net/Halikan.org: $5 takes both - Means Kiss in the Philippine Language (Tagalog)

Encaged.com/Encage.com: $40 for pair - willing to seperate, so PM me if you are interested in only one of them. PENDING SALE

GIJane.net: $20 - will include website if someone really wants it.

Eeyore.cc: $8

ReverieMedia.com: $5 - Reverie = to be lost in thought, dreaming. A common word used in lyrics.

DomainNut.com: SOLD.

Please feel free to PM me or email me (prefer email, but pm's work just fine) at [email protected] with any offers, or questions.

All Prices Negotiable.

Domain Days 2024

Zearo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Final and Only Price Drop.

Zearo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have not developed the reseller at all. I had a certain target clientel that I was going to market to, but never got the chance to. So no, there are really no customers with it.

Domainut

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK let's get this over with, I have been seeing this name over and over again, and wondering weather I should get it just for mispell sake.

DomainNut.com: $70 - will include wild west domain reseller site to buyer if wanted.

Sold. Payment Sent.

Sid

Zearo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ha ha, I am sorry for driving you nuts with this sale. :) I did receive the payment. Would you like the reseller as well? email at [email protected] and we can figure it out :) The domain is at name4.com so I need your information to push it over.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domainut said:
OK let's get this over with, I have been seeing this name over and over again, and wondering weather I should get it just for mispell sake.
LOL! I too have been watching this domain all along. Congratulations to Vikkie for finally having this name sold ... and to the buyer as well. ;)

Domainut

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Vickie, I'd rather just transfer it to Domainut.com. I'll email you.

Sid

Zearo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks NameSlave ;)

DomainNut.com Officially Sold (FINALLY! YAY!)
Encaged.com/Encage.com pending sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom