Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

auction is down???

Status
Not open for further replies.

jalapeno

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looks like it... bummer! I was really enjoying it. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

domains

ComDeals.com - World-class domains for sale.
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I saw that. The auction stuck just before the auction for YourDeveloper.com ended.

Did anyone lose their chance to bid on YourDeveloper.com?

jalapeno

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think they must have redone YourDeveloper.com because when it got stuck it ended at $2, but now the sales price shows as $12.

Looks kinda like it just got stuck again, though.... on dependant.com.

QuantumBeam

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeh,
I agree, YourDeveloper.com got stuck and the seller did not have a fair chance. I tried bidding on it again also.
:uhoh:

Gail

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is mostly zipping right along, but it is strange not to have any chat included...the silence is driving me MaDDDddddd...:weird:

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gail It is mostly zipping right along....:

What operating system and browser are you running. It seems odd it works for you but so many of us have a problem.

The Microsfot Knowledge Base did indicate the Java errors do not happen on all PC's just some of them.

See this thread

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19720

Gail

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by boss
listen to some music

Maybe the music is my problem :weird:

Prairie Home Companion is on...

What operating system and browser are you running.

Win2000 & IE 6
(you did download the Java 1.4, right?)
(Oh - now I read the thread...yes you did)

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gail Maybe the music is my problem :weird: Prairie Home Companion is on...
Win2000 & IE 6 (you did download the Java 1.4, right?) (Oh - now I read the thread...yes you did)

Yes, I downloaded both 1.3 and 1.4 dozens of times, never sure if they installed or not as I got constant odd error messages when trying to install.

Perhaps the secret is it works with Win2000 but not XP :confused:

Never had Win2000, went from Windows 98 to XP.

Gail

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Didn't Microscofflaw and Sun have a major falling out sometime between Win2000 and WinXP?

Wouldn't surprize me if it was sabotage...

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gail Didn't Microscofflaw and Sun have a major falling out sometime between Win2000 and WinXP? Wouldn't surprize me if it was sabotage...

More than a falling out, Sun sued MS for zillions of dollars in damages saying MS did something to disable Java in some IE Browsers and operating systems.

Do not know the outcome, likely still tied up in court.

sornman

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually, I believe litigation on it was completed last week. MS has 180 days or something to release an updated Java Virtual Machine.. check the news sites for the past week or 2...

Gail

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RealNames
More than a falling out, Sun sued MS for zillions of dollars in damages saying MS did something to disable Java in some IE Browsers and operating systems. Do not know the outcome, likely still tied up in court.

Originally posted bySoRnMaN Actually, I believe litigation on it was completed last week. MS has 180 days or something to release an updated Java Virtual Machine.. check the news sites for the past week or 2...

LOL - i guess I need to be MORE ironic...:rolleyes:

I know it was zillions and I know it was just decided, my question was more related to the original timing of the MAJOR falling out (and why I can get java to work with 2000 but others can't with XP) - ol' whats-his-name at Sun has hated Billy for a long long time, but it was a love-hate thing until he accused MS of sabotage.

Gotta say, tho, that this java/auction thing fills up my temp file cache faster than the colorado fills hoover dam - damn!

DrDomain

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Since 7:15 I haven't been able to get back into the auction without bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom