Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

auction is down???

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mole

Hey, went to the chat room. Nobody was there. Where did everyone go? :confused:

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DomainProfiles
Yeh,
I agree, YourDeveloper.com got stuck and the seller did not have a fair chance. I tried bidding on it again also.
:uhoh:

I wanted to bid on it too. I had just put in the $2 when it crashed. By the time I got back in it was listed as being over at $12. That was one of the few real problem glitches of the evening for me. Overall it is a very impressive setup and has a big future ahead of it.

For Real Names - I run WinXP and the only times I was knocked out was when everyone was out - except for apparently missing out on this auction.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole
Hey, went to the chat room. Nobody was there. Where did everyone go? :confused:

Me too! :confused:
How did the auction go?? Were there a lot of domains sold??
Someone PM me ... I just got in! Thanks.
Good Luck.

ReignDomain

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It worked for me, and I got YourDeveloper.com:)

The auction was a definite success. Viva Greg!:)

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolHost

Me too! :confused:
How did the auction go?? Were there a lot of domains sold??
Someone PM me ... I just got in! Thanks.
Good Luck.

The first half of the auction with $1 starting bids was phenomenal. Almost every name sold and many at good prices - way above what they go for on Ebay or in For Sale Threads here. Some $1 starters ended at $550, $350 amd $250. The second half of the auction had the names with the starting bids that were almost always way out of line - and there were almost no bids through the whole second half as a result.

The reasonable starting bids got everyone interested and there was a bit of a frenzy on those that drove prices up. Proved to me that GregR's original thoughts on it were correct.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke of Earl
The first half of the auction with $1 starting bids was phenomenal. Almost every name sold and many at good prices - way above what they go for on Ebay or in For Sale Threads here. Some $1 startes ended at $550, $350 amd $250. The second half of the auction had the names with the starting bids that were almost always way out of line - and there were almost no bids through the whole second half as a result.

The reasonable starting bids got every interested and there was a bit of a frenzy on those that drove prices up. Proved to me that GregR's original thoughts on it were correct.

Awesome!! Very good to hear! Thanks for the update, Duke :)

ReignDomain

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by domains
I saw that. The auction stuck just before the auction for YourDeveloper.com ended.

Did anyone lose their chance to bid on YourDeveloper.com?

No, auction went just fine, and didn't get "stuck".
I bid $12, and there was not a glitch.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ReignDomain
CoolHost, did you allow Meg to bid?:)

Are you kidding? Even if she were still around, I would NEVER have allowed her to take part in any auction, with real $$ involved.
I haven't talked to her since before Thanksgiving ... so I hope that answers your question. Thanks! :)
Good Luck.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ReignDomain
No, auction went just fine, and didn't get "stuck".
I bid $12, and there was not a glitch.

I can confirm that. There were plenty of us in there when it went back on auction. There were no bugs or problems with the auction for that name - when it started back up. Reign simply got a good deal.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good for him. The bidding had to have resumed to reach $12. I have no complaints. I love the auction interface - GregR has a real winner there. I'm ready for the next one!

KLICKMARKET

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
HI GANG

EUROPE CALLING....!!

i was very impressed with the auction, and learned a lot on how to get a good bid on a name!!

i also bid & won three domains..... (must have been the Malt Whiskey).... and eventually passed out at 4.a.m.GMT..(10 PM CMT) so missed the last part !!
!!where can i view the auction results ..???
please post a link .... as i,m sure i bid and won an "unregged" name early in the piece.

congratulations are in order to GREGR..... as even with a few glitches because i,m running WINXP... i was able to get a good
view of what seemed like a potentially excellent resource!!

klickster:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom