Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

AutoHits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tried using the AutoHits service (banner ad on the main page) but a lot of the users violate the rules by putting popups on their sites. It looks like a scam. Someone here (hint, hint) should tell them to get their act together or remove their ad. Advertising them is a bad reflection on this professional forum.

For those who don't know what it is, they open a browser on your computer which goes from web site to web site. Sort of like tv commercials. You can leave it on in the background. If you see a site you like, you can open a new window to it. For every site that is presented to you, you earn a .8 credit to have your site presented to someone else.

It's a neat idea, but I'll skip it until they crack down on violators. If I leave it alone for a couple of hours, there are 15 new windows open.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree and will take care of it in the am.

Thanks!

-=DCG=-

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks DCG

I see it is still there - were you able to get a hold of them? any response to this?

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tried it once....just install a pop up killer and have it running...I use a free program called StopThePopUp, which works really well for me :)

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We are looking at it and should have it fixed shortly.

I will update this post when completed.

-=DCG=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom