Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Avg PPC Changed?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

guiwang

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a name parked at NameDrive for few days.

Yesterday when I checked the stats for Feb 5,It displayed $2.7 earning and the Avg PPC is 0.1$,but today I found:

Sun, Feb 5th, 2006 US$ 0.55 212 27 % 12.74 US$ 0.02 US$ 2.60

The earning on that day is $0.55 and Avg PPC have been changed to 0.02??????

Is there any body have met the same thing?

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe it was autocorrection issue? As you know NameDrive autocorrect the revenue after 48 hours when they have up-to-date stats from Google.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there guiwang,

This will definitely because of the 48 hour auto-correction. If you look at the bottom of the stats screen, then there is an explanation for why this is. We have tried to keep the generic PPC as average as possible so that it goes 'down' as rarely as possible, but please be aware that the first 48 hours only shows a generic click price, not real earnings, so your real earnings are not 'decreasing'. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Ed

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Worry not - things are even worse with Sedo for the past 2+ weeks. Drop of revenue 50% due to PPC rates going the way of the Dodo.

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My ND revs are typically 50% higher after adjustment. Once in a blue moon they drop but if they do it's usually less than 10%.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

We've been receiving a few reports that the Portfolio Search function doesn't work in the member area. We've tried everything we can to replicate the error but simply can't get it not to work. We've tried IE, FireFox, Opera, Safari with no luck.
Please could you log into your accounts and perform a portfolio search - just search three letters of your favourite domain or something - and tell us if the search returns results or if it doesn't 'work'? If it doesn't work, then any info you can give about browser, operating system, settings etc would be great.
Any feedback on this - by email's fine, you don't need to post your findings here unless you're very keen to - would be very much appreciated.

Ed

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Works fine for me, explorer and winxp

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cool. Thanks guys. Cleared up now :)

Have a good week.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom