Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

avoid godaddy at all costs

Status
Not open for further replies.

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am logging instance number 1-30723-47-346 of godaddy screwing up.

i actually picture in my head godaddy employees carrying trunks of my work product time and opportunity cost effort and dumping it into a yawning crevasse. i forgot about the 3-5 day padding they need to do ANYTHING.

the godaddy mtto: Got the time to work your site! pick boogers you know this company won't let you do it!

But the streaming picture of Danica loads just fine alrighty. Very slick but everything else stalls, glug glug glug. How can this company afford Super Bowl advertising and flick the switch on domain and hosting services so carelessly? Every account? Every time? every instance of hosting purchase gets SCREWED up. Are martians running godaddy and their Linux network is between orbiting solar bodies?

after screwing up my domain name and redirecting the hosting into the garbage can, my new installation and all my work is lost,missing/limbo because the domain name today randomly resolvs to a company and a parking page not listed in the domain manager. Day to day eye opening differences. Your account resolved properly yesterday? We were just teasing you know that'll never happen again.

but that's not the best fun. Godaddy operates on tiered layers of diappointment and customer disappointment. if it's not frustration it's not Godaddy.

So, to action. I will buy more hosting that actually works. Somewhere else. Won't burden Godaddy with my little installtions and domain names. Sorry for the trouble. i can't imagine why after advertising and actual TOS I thought access might happen. silly me.

I am starting a freelance video blog about godaddy hosting failures, please Im me your experiences. it might turn out to be aperfect bound 1,000 page hymnal. The format will be like a community cable show detailing the endless failures of a company committed to worthless video streaming of female race car drivers in black zippered jackets instead of working hosting and domains services.

oh and if you do try to resolve anything you get this:

Hello,

I will be out of the office Thursday March 19th and Friday March 20th. I will be returning on Monday March 23rd. If you have an urgent matter please call 480-505-8885.

Thanks,
Marc

[email protected]

That's godaddy speak for screw you we charged your credit card now go fly a kite.

if you try the feedback option to customer support you get this:

There was an error processing your request. Additional details are in the server logs.

Last edited:

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Your post has almost no detail.

If your rep is out at godaddy, there is always someone else there.
Just call them.

I have some frustrations with godaddy, and a growing list of bugs on their website; but every registrar lately has been letting me down. Its frustrating.

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
after the first half dozen posts you get kind of tried providing detail.
I can't work for godaddy today. Already put up sites somewhere else. Try to get client's money back and work from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom