Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

news Back from Namescon Europe - Pictures and new partners

Back from a great Namescon Europe. Very productive, fun and dare I say fullfilling :) The food in Portugal is amazing, if you are into that sort of thing (which you can see from the pictures, I am ;--) The settings were not half bad either and the people awesome as always.

Both myself and @seek99 did a bit of business. @seek99 made some buys on the live auction and 2 hours later he had them all sold. He knows how to flip ;)

I had the pleasure of meeting with some of our current DNForum.com partners and also some new ones. A few selected pictures below:

namescon europe group.jpg
Group foto in front of the Citadel of Cascais where the event was held

seafood.jpg
Lunch at the event looked good, but when in Portugal you have to spend each calorie wisely. Especially since you can get fresh seafood like this for 20 EURs p.p. So me, Seek99, Lars from .ICU and Chris from Mediaoptions decided to indulge in this awesome mixed seafood platter.

2019-06-24.jpg
It did not hurt that this was our view from the restaurant. The picture is of Chris from Mediaoptions, Me and @seek99.

Last edited:

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dinner Namescon Europe.jpeg
That evening we invited some of our partners and friends out for a great dinner. It was Mark and Rolf from .Global, Lars from .ICU, Albert from Sedo, Oliver and his lovely family.

DNForum and superman.jpg
There was also time to catch up with friends and partners. Here its the always positive and friendly Mark from the .Global. Also known as Superman for the people in the known ;)

cruise2.jpg
On the last day we attended a sunset cruise arranged and paid for by Giueseppe from GGRG.COM. We had a blast and finished off the evening in Lisbon city. Thank you to Giueseppe for the great trip.

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Cruise.jpg
On the cruise there was plenty of time to Network. Afterall there was no where to run. Here its me, @seek99 and Eli from itld.com.

It was a great event this year and the venue was awesome. Looking forward to next year in Budapest!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like you guys had lots of fun and hopefully got some memories to last a lifetime

imo...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators