Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

backorder domains at snapnames

Status
Not open for further replies.

shlthead

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have backorder couple of domains but it never goes to auction instead (answerable.com - Snapnames) pick it up. isnt answerable.com partner with Snapnames?

lengzai

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I realized this too recently. Is it possible for us to skip the auction process if we place a high bid?
For a 'pending delete' domain, not a 'prerelease' or 'available soon' domain.

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I also don't like the fact they extend auctions to extra 24hours when their website is down. Only SN benefits from this because the name ends up selling for a higher price. I don't get why they send a name to auction when it only has 1 bidder.

lengzai

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I also don't like the fact they extend auctions to extra 24hours when their website is down. Only SN benefits from this because the name ends up selling for a higher price. I don't get why they send a name to auction when it only has 1 bidder.

Maybe they are preventing people from backorder sniping?
So which drop catcher is recommended? SN, NJ or Pool?
I've read all their reviews in this forum.
All complaints. No praise.

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i like snapnames and namejet a lot. they are solid and do a good job. Pool does not seem to catch too many.
godaddy mainly catches their own. godaddy backorder is also very good at 'catching' domains that are
available for registration. :)

I get lists of domains due in the next few days and yet they dont go to auction and I never get that. did they get
renewed at the last minute? is that even possible? Or are there some... shenanigans going on? someone cheating,
behind the scenes - does anyone know? these domains seem to disappear every single day!!!!

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom