Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Bad experiance with Moniker.

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bellci can you PM me the name of your rep please. She sounds pretty darn good to me.

I asked first (but no reply yet).

It's just luck if you get a good one. My last 2 reps by their own admission had little or no experience with domains. Odd experience is not a prerequisite for such a job?

Domain Days 2024

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry, trader. I forgot about this thread until my rep just emailed me about it.

Sending you a PM now.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BELLC1 – First and foremost – Thanks for the shout out! ;)

As you mentioned….under the new format, the only option you have (to know what domains have been submitted) is to print the list that is generated at the time of submission which states which domains were successfully uploaded. You’re right. It’s something that should be addressed and I’ll be sure to do just that! Clients should be cc’d on a copy of their email submission so they have it for their own records.

All Account Executives email their clients when they receive notification of their submissions.

Adatise – Please feel free to hit me up if need be. I’m here to help!

Raider – I am pretty sure I know who your rep is. Are you telling me he hasn’t replied to an email you sent to him from 7/23?

Trader – Same goes for you. Feel free to hit me up.

-MM- - Either hit me or your account executive up regarding the help ticket. 4 days without an answer is way to long.

Thanks!

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
has anyone received their confirmation their accepted names ??
I think my rep. is :asleep: perhaps I can get a new one ??
Guess I will have to start cc monte again with all correspondence ...

jim

btw my rep. seemed more interested in why I've been transferring-out ... he never replied to that email either

muris

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you think Moniker is bad?
Try 1and1 for a change.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Finally got all my accepted domain listings w/reserves ..snapnames.com /my account/sellers dashboard/names scheduled for auction..
no thanks to my moniker rep

jim

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Raider – I am pretty sure I know who your rep is. Are you telling me he hasn’t replied to an email you sent to him from 7/23?

Yes, That's what I'm telling you... We replied to one of his emails and never heard back, I have no clue what the reserves are set at, I just hope I dont run into any problems in the event some of my names sell.

Thanks for the reply :)

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, That's what I'm telling you... We replied to one of his emails and never heard back, I have no clue what the reserves are set at, I just hope I dont run into any problems in the event some of my names sell.

Thanks for the reply :)

Send me an email to Bari at moniker dot com and I will get with your rep and get it resolved. I'm out of pocket at a conferece so if I don't get back to you tonight, it'll be tomorrow.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
so while snapnames is having a snafu the internext auction has no search feature??

Contains /Starts with/Ends with search unavailable. Please try Suggestion search. Full service will resume soon.

SEARCH RESULTS - Internext Extended Online Adult Auction
0 domain names in cart

No results available to display.

jim

Gramma

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
they haven't been available since early yesterday for me - and the seller's dashboard comes up with a 500 error as well. Last I was able to check - the live names that didn't sell hadn't been added to the extended auction yet.
I witnessed 2 'sales' that were passed on during the live auction.
A good rep will follow up on these 'sales' - finding the potential buyer and doing some negotiation.
So we'll see what happens. I really thought the auction went better than any I had witnessed before - except for the 2 FUs I knew about. but now this snapnames website stuff - how many times is a potential buyer going to keep checking back? Not many I'd guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom