Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

legal Bad experience with a member here

Status
Not open for further replies.

nameadvertising.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Stick to the topic. Don't bring your case here and defend it.

Thanks,

Was this directed at me? If so, then your admonition makes no sense. Am making a proposal. And on TOPIC. What's there to defend???????

nameadvertising.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whatever man. This place sometimes makes me sick.

My public apology to Johnn - MY MISTAKE......

... for getting carried away. Sorry!

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TBH the revenue stats don't say a lot about actual traffic patterns (even if the parking screenshots are genuine).
I would advise anyone to demand several months of FULL webserver logs before purchasing domains just on the basis of traffic.

Any comments from Silverdom yet ?

exxe

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think some of the blame here lies with ND unfortunately.
I don't think so. It's not their fault.

theinvestor,
NameDrive blocked my domains (not suspended my account) as Ed explained that the only way ND can prevent fraud clicks from the seller. ND didn't pay the revenue of September for my account too even though it's not my fault. Yes, I accept that ND doesn't pay the whole total of revenue, but a portion. Right? It's not my fault, so if ND doesn't pay, it's not fair for me. Now I moved my domains to another parking company and the clicks and revenue is 1/3 compare with last month. These domains still have some traffics and I believe so. But not much as the scammer cheated me. I hope Ed can solve this problem for me.
josdo, I'm really sorry to see what happened to you, but you shouldn't expect any payment from ND.

josdo

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Exxe,
I parked some other domains at Namedrive besides these 13 domains. The other domains also have some revenue. I don't understand why you said I shouldn't expect any payment from ND.

As I said to Ed, if I get revenue by fraud, I agreed that Namedrive must block my domains, suspend my account or even they do anyway to kick me out of this industry. They haven't had a decision about my case yet. I am waiting their solution. If they don't pay a portion of the revenue, it's not fair for me. It comes up another problem that every domainer can be a victim by other's fraudulent clicks. If you have 30-40 domains parking with a parking company, one or two of them get fraudulent clicks from others. And it's not your fault, you don't break their T.O.S. The parking company don't pay for all other domains. Is it fair for you?

In my case, I let ND know the problem before they discover it. I ask them for fair solution, not only for money. Remember you can be a victim too if someone know some of your domains and they want to harm you by sending fraudulent clicks to them.

I want to expose this guy Silverdom (Teabag) to DNForum and Namepros to ensure nothing like this happens again in the future. It's good for other newbies, for you, for domain industry, not for me anymore. You can find more posts by Silverdom to know more about domains he is wanting to sell. His name is Guy Hasick or Nick Hasick. I'm not sure this is a real name or fake name.

I reported this problem with the manager of Namepros. Thanks Namepros for quick solution by closing Teabag's account.

exxe

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Exxe,
I parked some other domains at Namedrive besides these 13 domains. The other domains also have some revenue. I don't understand why you said I shouldn't expect any payment from ND.
I was referring strictly to those 13 domains.

I want to expose this guy Silverdom (Teabag) to DNForum and Namepros to ensure nothing like this happens again in the future. It's good for other newbies, for you, for domain industry, not for me anymore. You can find more posts by Silverdom to know more about domains he is wanting to sell. His name is Guy Hasick or Nick Hasick. I'm not sure this is a real name or fake name.
Yes, what you did was just the right thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom