Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Bank to bank transfer of funds, SWIFT codes etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sometimes the money get "lost", I remember couple of years ago it took 3 weeks (banks screwed up) and even last month I wired to Enom and it took them 12 days to find the payment with a lot of effort on the Enom side to force the bank to keep looking.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
And yet, we are able to locate a space probe on planet Mars.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The final news is that no money ever landed in Sedo's account. I now have the contact info of the other party and plan to proceed with legal action in the coming weeks.

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not surprised ... on the bright side, you still have the domain.

Legal action, in my laymans view, is a waste of time. He didn't pay for anything, and you still have the domain ... that doesn't really leave much in the way of damages to sue for.

I'm not an attorney, but from my experience, it's unlikely a court will force him to buy it - not saying that can't, but don't see it happening in this instance ... but even if a court does rules he must buy it (and/or pay damages of some sort), he likely doesn't have any money anyways, which would put you the exact same situation as now, but with more hassles to deal with and less money after paying attorneys, etc.

Ron

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Ron, although I appreciate your input allow me to say that I live by rules and standards and in a business transaction I expect 1) the other party to honor their signature 2) any falsification of documents to be prosecuted

I will also seek, via the legal process, to alter the manner that the mediator - Sedo - performs such transactions so that the seller is protected in a better way in situations like mine. I invested time, money and I will make sure that this will be a landmark case.

I will not announce any further details at this point until the legal process takes its course.

Thanks for all your feedback.

Rubber Duck

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Acroplex said:
The final news is that no money ever landed in Sedo's account. I now have the contact info of the other party and plan to proceed with legal action in the coming weeks.

Best of Luck. My experience is that there is no protection of the seller against provarication of the buyer. I have asked for contact details before. Might as well have been Mickey Mouse, Florida.

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2-5 days should do it...

(Am I late?...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom