Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Beef.com ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, 99.99% of marketing managers will invest in commercial rather than a domain name.

It really is today.

You know what REALLY urks me, and I bet most of you guys too?

When I see a company advertising on a billboard or TV with a crappy domains.

OK, you are able to advertise on TV during Survivor but your pharmacy could have come up with anything better than

pill-ohio.com?

The waste of $ in corp branding and traffic :(

FYI, this is a example only.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree it is a 7 figure name, if not, then mid 6.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
puravida said:
Hey kudo,

You defend it like it's your kid or something ;)

No need to argue. The Overture type-in is only 1740, so at most that's a VERY small percentage of your 500 million. I don't think anyone would make very much $$ from this domain --aside from a VERY EXPENSIVE marketing campaign.

Cheers,

Wesley

I am just passionate about this name's relevancy and the potential, and it pisses me off the way some of these business/marketing people think these days. Overture type is also irrelevant. I have a domain that has 58,000+ overture type in, but it is still not worth the fraction of this name.

As I said before, 150k for this name, is what one busy "Outback" restaurant makes in ONE DAY.

And IMHO, BEEF.com is not only a "domain name", it could be much more than that.

And, not only for those SteakHouses etc...

Let's remember that BEEF is a BILLION dollar industry, and not only is HUGE in America, but in other countries of the world. Argentina is famous for its beef, Canada's Alberta province is too, Japan's Kobe beef is famous the world over...

I think, the buyer got himself a deal here, and that he will at some point eventually get a two to three, or even several times what he paid for (just the same way, the old seller did it :)

I am just a big believer in the potential value of these 150k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom