Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

intro Benji, Affiliate Marketer & Domainer

This thread is a member's introductory post on DNForum.com.

Gisnrh

Level 1
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm Benji, and I'm diving headfirst into the world of affiliate marketing in the insurance niche. It's been quite the journey so far! As I was securing my first domain for insurance affiliate marketing, I stumbled upon a few other gems that caught the attention of others looking to buy. Before I knew it, I found myself knee-deep in domains, with over a hundred focused on Insurance and AI. Talk about going all in!

While I might have gone a bit overboard, I'm optimistic about the potential here. My ultimate goal? Transforming these domains into lead-generating powerhouses. But hey, there's nothing wrong with flipping a few for a profit along the way, right?

Curious to see what I've got in my domain arsenal? Check out my portfolio here: https://www.atom.com/domain-portfolio/Gprh/2743330

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback! Let's make some noise and see where this journey takes us. Feel free to share the link and spread the word! 🚀🔥

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 4.02.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 4.02.04 PM.png
    370.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom