Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Best Adult Traffic Template Yet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premiumhosted

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Logged into my NameDrive account as usual today only to find the COOLEST Adult Template around!!!

CHECK IT OUT!!!

I switched all of my adult names to the "Adult Icon" template at ND and I can't wait to see the results. This is going to be huge!!!

As you can tell I'm a huge ND fan, and who can say no to this amazing Parking Company!

Cheers!! :rofl:

-Jarrod

lyndonmaxewell

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well, good luck! update us if results are better!

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WOW! Super nice lander. Guess what I just did ;)

No.... Not that! I moved all my domains to the new lander!!!

Let's hope it does the trick. Sure looks great!

GoPC

D

Deleted member 78222

Thanks for that, just moved mine over

gotta be better than what got now

RatherGood

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This new lander looks great - has anyone gotten a revenue boost from it?

Premiumhosted

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have had some awesome results on this new template, I'll be posting what I've found out with this new template soon and I encourage others to post their results as well!

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As a "double blind" study, I've moved a couple domains onto that new template...

One that has been up a while, with existing traffic (RideBigC_ck.com) <-- edited for youth

and...

One that has NEVER been online, with no traffic (Squirterz.net)

The goal is to see how this new template affects their performance having such diverse background history.

I'll report back in a Month with "evidence" of the power of the new lander. :)

GoPC

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This new lander looks great - has anyone gotten a revenue boost from it?

one of my domains went from 12% ctr to 18% on after switching from adult light to icon (actually a tabloid typo domain)

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i like it very much esp. because one of my names has improved CTR by 5%

remf

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Hopefully ND have plans to update all their templates from the older looking ones to this fresh, web 2.0 feel!

Premiumhosted

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Awesome... lots of my adult domains ctrs went way up too!! Having the pictures there and being able to click on them really really helps! New travel templates are coming out soon tooooo!

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! It looks good - pics definitely will help.
My adult names did well when they were at siteparker whch also had pics on their pages. (but since lots of users started having payment issues with them, I decided to be safe and moved my names elsewhere)
I'll give namedrive a shot!

RatherGood

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone getting good ppc with this template? I get a 45% CTR on a type-in adult name but $0.04 / avg ppc.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My best so far has been .19 cents (TeenHardcore.TV) with a range of around .02 cents to .04 cents per click.

So yeah, higher CTR but really poor PPC rates. :(

Fabulous gets more per click but even they don't have such a great lander. Now... if we could only get the two together. :D

GoPC

RatherGood

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My best so far has been .19 cents (TeenHardcore.TV) with a range of around .02 cents to .04 cents per click.

So yeah, higher CTR but really poor PPC rates. :(

Fabulous gets more per click but even they don't have such a great lander. Now... if we could only get the two together. :D

GoPC

Thanks for the tip, I might give a teen domain a shot over there next.

Yojimbo

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a teen domain at ND that shows the landing page but when you click on a link it just reloads the landing page. Anyone else have this problem? I thought maybe it was because of the "teen" in the domain name but apparently others have teen domains there that have functional landing pages. The new template does look nice - if only the links went somewhere.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about the preview landing page or the real one?
If it is the real one then you are not allowed to click anything.

Yojimbo

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I use the Adult Icon landing page template. One of the links is "Adult Films". This is not a paid link but a link to a page of paid links as you well know. If I click on that link it just reloads the lander. In other words the page gets traffic but it gets zero clicks because the lander just reloads every time so no paid links are ever reached. 2 of my 3 adult domains do this.

I suppose I should add that on the domain that works the icon landing page has pictures with what are I believe paid links next to them and then "related search" links below. The two domains that do not work have no thumbnail pics whatsoever and only the related search links.

Kirkos

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I use the Adult Icon landing page template. One of the links is "Adult Films". This is not a paid link but a link to a page of paid links as you well know. If I click on that link it just reloads the lander. In other words the page gets traffic but it gets zero clicks because the lander just reloads every time so no paid links are ever reached. 2 of my 3 adult domains do this.

It may not show any ads for your region (like China or Eastern Europe), because advertisers don't like these non-converting countries, but show ads for US and Western Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom