Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

question Best Place to sell .xyz?

This is a general or domain name related question.

Haris8008

Level 4
Reaction score
I want to sell my 4L domain OBIS.xyz ,but dont know right marketplace for it

Siful Moni

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It depends on your expectation.

If you want to sell it for a good figure then list it in all the popular marketplace. I'd suggest you go set EPIK premium sales lander that could increase your STR.

In the mean time if you want to sell it quickly for xx figure then you can try this forum sales section and Add this domain name in Nameliquidate with lower reserve price.

Hopefully your domain could be sold. My suggestion is to do not invest on xyz domains heavily but try to buy good domain names at low price from forums and liquid marketplace like Nameliquidate.

Domain summit 2024

Haris8008

Level 4
Reaction score
It depends on your expectation.

If you want to sell it for a good figure then list it in all the popular marketplace. I'd suggest you go set EPIK premium sales lander that could increase your STR.

In the mean time if you want to sell it quickly for xx figure then you can try this forum sales section and Add this domain name in Nameliquidate with lower reserve price.

Hopefully your domain could be sold. My suggestion is to do not invest on xyz domains heavily but try to buy good domain names at low price from forums and liquid marketplace like Nameliquidate.
Thanks Alot!

WarpedMind

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with @Siful Moni. NameLiquidate is worth a shot. Generally, I steer away from .xyz. However, being that yours is a pronounceable 4L, I'd say that it would be worth your effort to look into using Epik for your landers. You'll get traffic to it and who knows, you might be able to get 3 or 4 figs for it. (A quick look at NameBio shows this to be a reasonable expectation.) Between NL (quicker, but you'll get less for it) and Epik, hopefully you'll make a little cash on it. Keep us posted!

Haris8008

Level 4
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, im glad i joined this forum where you can talk to real people and get expert advice instead of scrolling through videos/photos on other platforms

Haris8008

Level 4
Reaction score
I agree with @Siful Moni. NameLiquidate is worth a shot. Generally, I steer away from .xyz. However, being that yours is a pronounceable 4L, I'd say that it would be worth your effort to look into using Epik for your landers. You'll get traffic to it and who knows, you might be able to get 3 or 4 figs for it. (A quick look at NameBio shows this to be a reasonable expectation.) Between NL (quicker, but you'll get less for it) and Epik, hopefully you'll make a little cash on it. Keep us posted!
Thanks Buddy. But how does name liquidate valuate your name, so you'll only receive 10% of it

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

to be honest, you could list that name on every marketplace and it probably won't sell for more than you paid for it.

nobody is rushing to buy 4 letter .xyz domains or .xyz in general

stick with .com

imo....

Haris8008

Level 4
Reaction score
Hi

to be honest, you could list that name on every marketplace and it probably won't sell for more than you paid for it.

nobody is rushing to buy 4 letter .xyz domains or .xyz in general

stick with .com

imo....
I know and im not in a rush to sell it, right now only brandables with futuristic touch are selling

recof

Reaction score
Yes, of course you can buy . xyz domains to sell.
  • Marketplaces eg Afternic, Undeveloped.com, Sedo, Flippa.
  • Forums eg Namepros, facebook groups about domain names.
  • Outbound emails to potential buyers.
  • If the domain name is high value say dictionary word dot com, or NNNNN. Buyers will contact you.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom