Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Best registrar for large portfolios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You're Welcome, ecafe !

some people like Moniker.com than Godaddy.com?
Anyone can compare these companies for me?

some people like Moniker.com than Godaddy.com?
Anyone can compare these companies for me?

Domain Days 2024

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ecafe said:
Would you say:

1. Moniker - Plus: Security; Minus: Price (don't see it on the site but I think it's around 18 for com)
2. GoDaddy - Plus: Price, service; Minus: Control, slow DNS server.
3. Fabulous - I like their control panel but never used them for registrar. Price also is very competitive at 6.75.
4. BR/enom - ???

Also:

Are there any benefits to spliting your portfolio between registrars?

u can apply for special 6.95 .com pricing

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
How much ?
is cheaper than $6.95? :focus:

MrDude said:
Well monikers pricing is 18 for a .com but email them and mention your a dnf member and they will give you very competitive pricing!

John Mauriello

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Moniker Pricing for DNF members:

$6.95 .com / $5.49 .net / $6.95 .org / $4.49 .info ( .net and .info rate apply new Registration only, transfer and renewals are $6.95)

If you send me your acct # I will get that pricing set up for you, fund your account, and invoice you based on the total number of domain credits /funds you want in your account. We prefer that you pay by check by pre-funding your account. You can purchase by credit card in the meantime.

We would also extend these rates (.net and .info renewal and transfers will be $6.95) to you for the transfer /consolidation of your names to Moniker, and we would do all the work to make sure your names are quickly/safely transferred with no interruption to any domains or websites. Just send us the list of your portfolio of names and I can assist you further in completing the transfers. We offer a no interest payment plan to consolidate your names. As this not only saves you a tremendous amount of time managing names scattered between registrars, but it saves Moniker a tremendous amount of time and money as well.

We also recently launched a .com/.net testing system you can use in conjunction with your TrafficClub account. If you cancel .com or .net registrations within the 4 day grace period you will get refunded the registration fee less a 25 Cents delete fee. This will be available for limited time depending on how long the registry allows.

To register your Moniker account:
http://www.moniker.com/newaccount.jsp

To register your TrafficClub account:
http://www.trafficclub.com/account/apply/

Please remember to send me your Moniker account number and TrafficClub username!

John A. Mauriello

[email protected]

O - 954-984-8445
Toll Free - 800-688-6311
F - 954-969-9155

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you for resonable answer and understandable reply.
I think Moniker.com is a creditable company... have a good day !
:loco:
==========================

John Mauriello said:

$6.95 .com / $5.49 .net / $6.95 .org / $4.49 .info ( .net and .info rate apply new Registration only, transfer and renewals are $6.95)

If you send me your acct # I will get that pricing set up for you, fund your account, and invoice you based on the total number of domain credits /funds you want in your account. We prefer that you pay by check by pre-funding your account. You can purchase by credit card in the meantime.

We would also extend these rates (.net and .info renewal and transfers will be $6.95) to you for the transfer /consolidation of your names to Moniker, and we would do all the work to make sure your names are quickly/safely transferred with no interruption to any domains or websites. Just send us the list of your portfolio of names and I can assist you further in completing the transfers. We offer a no interest payment plan to consolidate your names. As this not only saves you a tremendous amount of time managing names scattered between registrars, but it saves Moniker a tremendous amount of time and money as well.

We also recently launched a .com/.net testing system you can use in conjunction with your TrafficClub account. If you cancel .com or .net registrations within the 4 day grace period you will get refunded the registration fee less a 25 Cents delete fee. This will be available for limited time depending on how long the registry allows.

Please remember to send me your Moniker account number and TrafficClub username!

John A. Mauriello

[email protected]

O - 954-984-8445
Toll Free - 800-688-6311
F - 954-969-9155

SludgeMeister

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi John,

I've had a Moniker account for some time and have sent several emails (to support and to yourself) regarding this rate option but have had no reply.

Could you perhaps take a look at this for me?

Thanks.

Tom

John Mauriello said:

John A. Mauriello

[email protected]

O - 954-984-8445
Toll Free - 800-688-6311
F - 954-969-9155

D

Deleted member 5660

I judge a registrar as to how well their legal/compliance department operates and responds to inquiries. The owner and attorney for Godaddy are not reliable.

For instance i recently purchased a domain on Ebay. The guy tried to scam me by changing the whois but refusing to give me the login info (he claimed the registrar "locked" ebay auction domains for 60 days). i got the compliance department to work with the other registrar compliance department and I did a transfer in less than an hour. Most users on here don't take this stuff into account.

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Did you try to contact phone or fax, Please, try them.:wubpink:
O - 954-984-8445
Toll Free - 800-688-6311
F - 954-969-9155

SludgeMeister said:
Hi John,

I've had a Moniker account for some time and have sent several emails (to support and to yourself) regarding this rate option but have had no reply.

Could you perhaps take a look at this for me?

Thanks.

Tom

SludgeMeister

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That sorted it :) My fault it seems! They kindly set up the new rate for me now with no problems at all. As always Moniker rock. :peace:

Preoccupy said:
Did you try to contact phone or fax, Please, try them.:wubpink:
O - 954-984-8445
Toll Free - 800-688-6311
F - 954-969-9155

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You're welcome ! This is my plesure ! :peace:

SludgeMeister said:
That sorted it :) My fault it seems! They kindly set up the new rate for me now with no problems at all. As always Moniker rock. :peace:

Good thing that everything worked out ! Cool~~~~~

Rebies

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
whoops. realized I responded to an older thread. [deleted] sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom