Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Best Registrar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is everyone's favorite registrar? I am sure someone made a thread on this before but I'm wondering because I'm thinking of transfering all my names to GoDaddy.com from RegisterFly.com. What registrar takes Paypal besides RegisterFly.com? Thanks!

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Alexander said:
What is everyone's favorite registrar? I am sure someone made a thread on this before but I'm wondering because I'm thinking of transfering all my names to GoDaddy.com from RegisterFly.com. What registrar takes Paypal besides RegisterFly.com? Thanks!

enom also takes PayPal. You can get reseller accounts that allow you to buy domains there for $7.95 from people here by searching. Their "club drop" service is getting some flack right now - but that has to do with names that aren't really even registered there.

enom is much more user-friendly than GoDaddy when it comes to their "checkout" process. GoDaddy seems to take forever by blasting you with ads for their other services. %+| It's also too easy to accidently create a new account at GoDaddy without realizing it - especially when going there from a link in an email.

I use both, but I like enom's interface *much* better.

Len

M

mole

healingsites said:
GoDaddy seems to take forever by blasting you with ads for their other services. %+| It's also too easy to accidently create a new account at GoDaddy without realizing it - especially when going there from a link in an email.

Yes. Godaddy is worse than a Cambodian mine-field.

Alexander

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the great input. I was going to register a domain w/ Enom then I saw that it cost 29.99. I thought it was an error in the site. Ha.

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GoDaddy

Just need to look past the ads is all. And their email support is almost like iRC speed :)

Alexander

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
True, but GoDaddy doesn't take PayPal.

skylight

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
move to Enom is a nice choice.

it's interface is quite user friendly, easy to manage domain, takes paypal, you can easily get a 7.95 reseller account at less than $20, or free for 8.95.

Registerfly and NameCheap are actually big reseller of enom.

Plus you will be in the drop club and join in out bidding frenzy at enom ;)

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Godaddy and registerfly - there I don`t see any difference - they suck
I would recommend enom or moniker my third choice would be dotster

Stuff

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DomainSite.com - $6.99 per name, PayPal.

Alexander

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domainsite.com is pretty cool, but I like Enom the best. Thanks to theparrot for the Enom reseller account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom