Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

news We're honored to announce the launch of DNForum's .com domain price comparison table!

We're thrilled to unveil our latest resource for all .com domain investors – a comprehensive table comparing registration, renewal, and transfer prices across various registrars! 📊

👉 Discover the details of today's .com pricing and make informed decisions about your .com domain investments.

🔗 https://www.dnforum.com/threads/com-domain-price-registrars-compared.610100/

🤝 We value your input! Domain registrars, correct any info or request inclusion in the table – it's free! Members, share your feedback to help us improve.

🚀 For the starters, we aim for at least 25 registrars, and, when published, we'll be using affiliate links in the completed table to keep this service free for you.

Screenshot of the 1st version:
Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 19.41.30.png

Special tx to @Ryan Ewen who inspired me to think about such table while we were attending the recent @ICA members meeting in Vegas!

I really hope you will enjoy this resource and help us to make it more and more complete.

Helmuts

p.s. And, thank you, of course, @DNF Admin (Felix from Ireland) for making this happen > patiently listening to my excitement and properly implementing all the necessary features (and removing the unneeded ones)

p.p.s. Yes :) Please comment the table thread with any suggestions or missing registrars. Together, we'll build the ultimate .com domain price map!

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Well done Helmuts - this is a great resource for domainers

Thank you Ryan!! We will gradually expand it 25-30 Registrars, ad then create similar tables for .net .org .ai .io and .bot, as discussed on plane flying back home :)

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth...

This is the sole post under the "Domain Registrar Prices" forum, which I see no use for besides constant spamming and bumping of updated prices at different registrars as new threads when those could easily fall under "Domain Coupons & Offers".

I would instead move this thread to "Domain Coupons & Offers" as all prices are considered offers, but make it a sticky thread because this is a great resource. This way, it would be more visible than being all alone in its own forum, unless you have a better use case for it in the future that we're not privy to, and in the faces of those looking for deals as a last resort to pick the cheapest registrar.

And, instead of everyone spamming updated prices as new threads, they could instead be contained in the sticky thread as replies and the table updated as such.

Edit: Changing the thread type to "Article" would keep the table at the top so that after 100 replies, you don't need to go back to page 1 to see the entire table again.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener