Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Best way to find .ca domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtyINC

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
seems that cira only displayed the next batch of tbr domains (1 week ahead of time from what i gather) but i was wondering if anyone knows of sites or any archives of past drops etc.

im looking to invest in the .ca market and have a few 1 word .ca's already that are generating great revenue for the investment made.

Any suggestions on finding .ca dropped domains etc? also anyone who has any .ca or .ca connections for purchase let me know

Upvote 0

NaughtyINC

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well many .com sites have an archive of past drops.. i think its time we should pool together a archive of drops etc from the past..

as for the .ca connections i have seen a large increase of .ca sales and ya never know who's lurking so if anyone had connections for great .ca domains id be intrested :)

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You're already at the right place. DNForum sees alot of activity. If you mean connections in terms of registrations, 10dollar.ca is the cheapest place.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NaughtyINC said:
well many .com sites have an archive of past drops.. i think its time we should pool together a archive of drops etc from the past..

I'm not sure exactly what value that would have. Almost anything good goes. But if you are really desperate to wade through old names I have mar-aug2/06 in my records.

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NaughtyINC said:

as for the .ca connections i have seen a large increase of .ca sales and ya never know who's lurking so if anyone had connections for great .ca domains id be intrested :)

With all due respect ... If someone had great connections, I highly doubt they would share them. Would you? ... really?

Shaun

NaughtyINC

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well people are always selling their domains.. so if anyone knew someone who had very profitable and brandable .ca's id hope they would refer..

hell 3 of my domains i have gotten through lurkers / connections where someone has pointed me to purchase the domain from someone who was intrested in selling it..

no disrespect taken but if u had a domain you could get a high price for and someone knew a buyer for ya.. wouldnt u want them to come forward?

DropWizard.com said:
I'm not sure exactly what value that would have. Almost anything good goes. But if you are really desperate to wade through old names I have mar-aug2/06 in my records.

wouldnt mind it.. shoot me it over via email if u can [email protected] thnx

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You could also try browsing sedo and afternic. They have a bunch of .ca's listed.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If your looking for certain words or whatever you can also post in the domains wanted here at dnf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom