Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

discussion DNRater.com - Find Your Domain's Perfect BIN Price!

This is a general discussion thread revolving around the a topic of the original poster's choice.

kasmi

Founder DNRater.com
Reaction score
Greetings, DNForum community!

I'm Youness Kasmi, and I've been into domain investing since 2011.
I have been using my social media to educate people, especially in the MENA region, about the importance of domain names for any business venture and how to get into domain investing. This led me to start this exciting venture of creating DNRater.com in 2021. The goal was to make domain investing easier and more affordable for all.
I developed DNRater.com in 2021, but I held off on sharing it with this incredible community until now because I wanted to ensure that the tool was developed and tested to achieve the best accuracy and performance over the past couple of years.

What makes DNRater stand out from the crowd?
Unlike traditional domain appraisal tools that claim to predict a domain's value, DNRater takes a different approach. We understand that a domain's true worth lies in the buyers' eyes. That's why we position ourselves as a tool to help you predict and suggest accurate BIN prices. Our focus is on providing you with the most relevant and up-to-date data to make informed decisions. We don't rely on reported sales, as they may not capture the actual market dynamics. Instead, we consider factors such as the current market landscape and competitor analysis. This unique methodology sets DNRater apart from the rest, ensuring you have the best insights to set your BIN prices with confidence.

Who can benefit from using the website?
  1. Investors with limited domaining knowledge: If you are an investor trying to acquire a valuable domain for resale but lack knowledge about the domain market and its trends, DNRater is the solution for you. By using our tool, you can get the most accurate BIN price for potential buyers. This helps you to make informed decisions, ensuring that you never overpay for a domain. Comparable services often charge fees ranging from $99 to $500 per domain for this assistance.
  2. New domainers: For those of you who are new to the world of domain investing, trying to price your domain names can be a difficult task. DNRater is here to simplify the process and provide affordable domain appraisals. Unlike paid services that demand recurring monthly fees of $30 or more, and professional services charging $99 per domain and above, DNRater provides its services at a starting rate of just $5 per month with no recurring payment. Checkout our pricing at DNRater.com/pricing

How to use DNRater?
Create an account at dnrater.com and wait for approval (currently available to approved accounts only). Once your account is verified, you can simply access the homepage to get the BIN price for your domain. Also, you can take advantage of the Bulk option to appraise multiple domain names at the same time. I need to mention that our focus is on .com domains at present, we are trying to improve our website to expand our coverage to other TLDs in the future.

I would like to hear your thoughts on DNRater. Thank you for your time, and I sincerely hope you find our tool useful.

Warm regards,
Youness Kasmi

MonetizeInfo

Monetize.Info Owner
Reaction score
Signed up. I suggest you add the number of steps to the signup form. Is annoying to just fill data, press the button, and then more fields appear.
At the moment I am waiting for the account approval to test it further :)

mybrandproducts

Reaction score
A website called DNRater assists you in determining the optimum BIN (Buy It Now) price for your domain names. It evaluates your domains according to a number of criteria, including length, keywords, extension, and market trends, using a sizable language model. The steps to use DNRater are as follows:

Register on DNRater.com and wait for approval (accessible to approved accounts only at this time).
You can easily obtain the BIN price for your domain by visiting the homepage when your account has been validated. Click "Get BIN Price" after entering your domain name in the input box.

You will be presented with the recommended BIN price for your domain in addition to a confidence score and an in-depth explanation of the pricing methodology.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com