Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

beta test www.models.biz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

realtime

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

after long work finally a preview version of www.models.biz is online. It can be found at http://www.physicsnet.org/models.biz/.

The site is not finished yet, some content has to be reviewed and added, I will finish a sample entry, maybe there are still small bugs.

But almost everything is working now and I am looking for comments, reviews and beta testers.

If you have a "model-related" website/company, you can register now and make an entry for free (itwill be free afterwards, too) - I need some "examples", so that the website is not empty when it is officially online. Fitness, Health are also topics on the site - that means fitness-clubs, etc. are very welcome, too.

Your entry in fact is a whole page, you can add own links and pictures, basic text formatting and lists are included. If you have a good site, just go ahead ;) ..

What do you think about the site, whats good or bad?

Regards, Andre

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good use of color. I found the site very appealing and worthy of the "models" name. Good luck with your start-up.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by realtime

What do you think about the site, whats good or bad?

Regards, Andre

Very good! Nice use of your "biz" gTLD by the way!:D

I didn't see any problems. One thing I would add is an "About Us" link. Just give us a paragraph, what Models.biz is about (other than b2b terminology), what you hope to accomplish and any other interesting facts about this site. Are you based in Germany, I take it? Add that that in there.

Over all a very clean, and easy to follow site. You shouldn't have any trouble signing people up who are in this industry.

izopod

jalapeno

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I really like the layout and the pictures you used in the middle. Just make sure you get plenty of good content on there.

Since you say, "The leading modeling agencies present their services, their portfolio and their knowledge," you really will need to get info from/about the true leaders in the field, I'd think.

The woman kind of creeps me out. I'd avoid trying to just have a sexy-looking woman on the site because I presume you're trying to appeal to women who are interested in modeling, not men who might appreciate a "come hither" stare glaring back at them from the page.

Great start, and super name!

realtime

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

"Are you based in Germany, I take it? Add that that in there. "

Yes :). Thats why some content is still missing - i still have to translate or write it. "About us" is a good suggestion, I think, it will be added.

"Since you say, "The leading modeling agencies present their services, their portfolio and their knowledge," you really will need to get info from/about the true leaders in the field, I'd think. "

Yes.. :), it is still wishful thinking, but it will develop in time. I will probably change some of the descriptions, though.

"I'd avoid trying to just have a sexy-looking woman on the site because I presume you're trying to appeal to women who are interested in modeling, "

Good point... I am very aware that male modeling is as important as female modeling - but maybe I'll find an alternative for the girls to look at ;-)

Thanks Zoobar, japaleno and izopod!

Anyone else?

realtime

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

the domain is not for sale, like I already said..

you did a good job with modelnetwork.biz, very nice and stylish skin for Nuke. Did you do that yourself?

"or do somehting together"

Yes, why not. You are very welcome to add your site in the "websites" category, it is free as long as you want it to be there. If you want to, I can give your members of modelnetwork.biz 20 free entries like this.

Andre

realtime

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
www.models.biz is officially online now, thank you very much for testing!

Andre

M

mole

Great looking site, time! The name models.biz rocks as well!

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Models.biz is going to be very well received. Great site!

izopod

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree to what they said for models.biz.

Cheers.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looks good RT. A great .biz name too.

I recently registered KidFaces.com with the idea of a child modeling/acting/photography site.

Hmmmmm... I wonder...

realtime

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper
Looks good RT. A great .biz name too.

I recently registered KidFaces.com with the idea of a child modeling/acting/photography site.

Hmmmmm... I wonder...

When its online, contact me. Maybe we can figure something out..

Btw: added some cool javascript menus :D ..

Andre

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators