Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Beware Of Sedo, Read This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is not a support issue concerning the sedo/dnf partnership, it's a thread about Netego's friend's problem with sedo.

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We agree to disagree.... however, I'm really surprised that the other threads listed in the sedo forum ( about the first 10 threads) have not been moved to the gold cafe. I guess it is like an umpires strike zone... all we want is consistency.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had actually moved 3 threads by the time you posted that.

FYI

Please feel free to post your questions regarding our partner programs and issues. This section is strictly monitored so please don't abuse it.

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Giant. If it gets worse, I'm sure someone else would start a thread in the Sedo forum. Thanks for listening to my two cents.

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One of my threads was moved and unlike yours, there not even a link to it; could be worse, at least it hasn't been deleted ... yet?

Ron

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
valuenames said:
One of my threads was moved and unlike yours, there not even a link to it; could be worse, at least it hasn't been deleted ... yet?

Ron
Yes, you already posted this. As I said it was moved the the appropriate forum.

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I understand your dilemma ... you don't want to upset Sedo ... I'll try to refrain from mentioning anymore at DNForum about the featured listings problem I experienced...

I've already taken the issue elsewhere ... posting on newsgroups and message boards elsewhere; some of which I know won't delete/move my posts - this issue isn't going away for Sedo ... I'm only getting started.

Ron

p.s. you can delete this post after reading it.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
valuenames said:
I understand your dilemma ... you don't want to upset Sedo ... I'll try to refrain from mentioning anymore at DNForum about the featured listings problem I experienced...
Actually, you missed the point. If you have an issue with sedo it needs to be addressed, I am not protecting them, I am moving a thread to the appropriate forum. Geez, how hard is this to understand. The forum you posted in is for technical issues and questions relating to the parking program partnership. Sedo is a member and posts in other forums other than the parthership forum. I moved it because it was in the wrong forum!

Netego

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, it has been more than two and a half months now, but my friend still has not received the money yet.

Transaction History:

2004-08-29 Agreement reached
2004-08-29 We have invoiced the buyer for the sale of your domain. As soon as the payment reaches our escrow account we will inform you and begin the technical transfer.
2004-08-30 We have received the buyer's payment for your domain. We can now begin the technical transfer.
2004-08-30 Your domain is currently "LOCKED" by your registrar making a transfer impossible. Please remove this lock, or contact your registrar to have it removed, so that we can complete the transfer.
2004-09-02 The buyer has started transfer request. Please confirm the next transfer request from , or contact us to verify the request to be confirmed.
2004-09-14 The domain transfer has been successfully completed! We will now process and send you your payment for the domain.
2004-09-14 We are now processing your payment for the sale of this domain.
2004-10-04 We have processed and sent you your payment for this domain. Please note that international wire transfers can take up to 14 days to reach your account.
2004-10-04 This transfer has been successfully completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom