Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Bi-Monthly Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Which parking companies pay Net 15 (or Twice monthly)??

Thanks!

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
parked pays twice monthly
trafficz and ND is net 7
ParkingPanel is net 45 for new customers, long term customers are moved to net 30 and finally net 15

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
parked pays twice monthly
trafficz and ND is net 7
ParkingPanel is net 45 for new customers, long term customers are moved to net 30 and finally net 15

Thanks Petros.
Did anyone get paid from ParkingPanel yet?

BlackAlbatros

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for an answer from them regarding my application.

BrianCarr

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All our services -- SmartName, ActiveAudience and Goldkey pay net 15. For what it's worth, the reason you see some providers at net 30 and net 45 is that parking services don't get paid by Yahoo or Google until then, so they have to run at a deficit by paying earlier, something that larger players can do easier.
Cheers, bcarr

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info.
To me the BI-Monthly payments make a HUGE difference.

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Title changed to: Bi-Monthly Payments as requested.

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Revenuedirect.

Hmm...haven't heard much about them lately...how's their service?

All our services -- SmartName, ActiveAudience and Goldkey pay net 15. For what it's worth, the reason you see some providers at net 30 and net 45 is that parking services don't get paid by Yahoo or Google until then, so they have to run at a deficit by paying earlier, something that larger players can do easier.
Cheers, bcarr

Last edited:

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
domainsponsor pays 7th and 22th each month ( for some accounts - i think the minumum is 5k per pay period and then you ask your account manager )

i get payed bi-monthly for well over a year with domainsponsor - however they sometimes forget to pay on time ( 5 times in the past 15 month ) then you have to beg for your money and a day or so later you get it - it stinks - especially with the people there to arrogant .... - parked.com on the other hand was NEVER late, so stick with them. ( don't ask me about goldkey or alike ppc services - i promissed myself not to be too critical )

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
domainsponsor pays 7th and 22th each month ( for some accounts - i think the minumum is 5k per pay period and then you ask your account manager )

i get payed bi-monthly for well over a year with domainsponsor - however they sometimes forget to pay on time ( 5 times in the past 15 month ) then you have to beg for your money and a day or so later you get it - it stinks - especially with the people there to arrogant .... - parked.com on the other hand was NEVER late, so stick with them. ( don't ask me about goldkey or alike ppc services - i promissed myself not to be too critical )

Yup, haven't really used DS in a long time now...I think I still have some names there though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom