Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

.biz - Whats the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DeCal
are there any directories for .biz .info .name etc. etc. like the .us linked above?

I have not updated it since March, 2002, but I once compiled and ranked and categorized a list of working .INFO sites by topic... The .INFO space has grown a great deal since then, but I do not know of anyone else that has done an updated version for .INFO... Here are my results...

http://www.domebase.com/Infolist.htm

Congrats to bidawinner for undertaking something similar with .US... if he gets up to manual review of over 1,500 sites I can attest that it takes a lot of work :)

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DomeBase

I have not updated it since March, 2002, but I once compiled and ranked and categorized a list of working .INFO sites by topic... The .INFO space has grown a great deal since then, but I do not know of anyone else that has done an updated version for .INFO... Here are my results...

http://www.domebase.com/Infolist.htm

Congrats to bidawinner for undertaking something similar with .US... if he gets up to manual review of over 1,500 sites I can attest that it takes a lot of work :)

Thanks dome but "manual review" much too much work !(congrats to you!)

I am simply using allthewebs advance search features to "seperate" websites by domain extension and then creating a link..

Simply to monitor actual use an growth of differnet extensions

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, i think you are all starting to change my mind on this one, great one.
Do any of you think there is a call for a (maybe free) service that offers all .info, .biz, .name, .us etc. etc. and if so would anyone be interested in joining together to complete it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom