Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

boob job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivvy

Wild And Crazy Grrl
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yee, so what, you are buying clothes,cars..etc, its not making you worthwhile..,i am not talking about worthwhile changes, just wanna a little bigger boobs? is it ok? just to improve my appearance. :-/[/QUOTE]

and women in africa to improve their appearance put metal rings around their neck to the point where there are so many they can't take them off anymore without it killing them... it's all subjective ...

if you're trying to look better for yourself, that's just sad, if you're trying to look better for others... that's just neurotic...

Vivvy

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
:party:
Vivvy said:
if you're trying to look better for yourself, that's just sad, if you're trying to look better for others... that's just neurotic...

what is that so sad and neurotic about improving appearance !?

hairdressers, shopping, manicure..etc Boobs :-O

same as you - designing your sites how you want them to look like ... or not?.. :party:

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Vivvy said:

Vivvy

I have to disagree with the "If you're trying to look better for yourself, that's just sad"

Actually, I believe if a person is doing it for "Them" then its alot better than them doing it "For others"

Every day, every single one of us to do something in one way or the other to try to improve the way we look or feel that day to the point where we are happy. It just so happens some of us go further and actually consider getting something done.

However, I don't think "Jobs" on the body will really improve anything but attention. It could be attention you don't want. But, who am I to talk you out of something that I have never thought about doing, nor had the feelings of, mainly because "Im A Guy :-D"

What ever you do, good luck.

P.S - The size doesn't really matter if I like them as a person.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fake boobs = ethisdomain-is-anice-place.tk
natural= domain.com

Bender

Bending
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if the girl from bad-angel.com is a "domainer", I am probably in the wrong business.
DNF is , and I mean no disrespect for Vivvy and the other females around here, 98% men....and with a thread title like that, you can bet that the thread will have some views.

Vivvy

Wild And Crazy Grrl
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
IT Web Team said:
if the girl from bad-angel.com is a "domainer", I am probably in the wrong business.
DNF is , and I mean no disrespect for Vivvy and the other females around here, 98% men....and with a thread title like that, you can bet that the thread will have some views.

No disrespect taken.... i'm always up for boob talk ... as a matter of fact I routinely answer my dnforum posts right after I roll mine up from my knees in the morning... :p

seriously, i am happy with my body.. it's healthy... the parts all still work... and the only way a knife will cut into it and insert unnatural pieces and parts will be when the pieces and parts don't work anymore... surgery for vanity just never has made any sense to me.

Vivvy

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Felix said:
And if you don't ? :-D

The smiley says everything - :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom