Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Boston Bruins vs Vancouver Canucks would make a GREAT series

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5660

Who remembers last year? Where is the puck???? It seemed like it took forever and for a split second I thought Kane was ready to fight when he threw his gloves off. I had a radio and there was a 20 second delay. "it is in ... maybe not .... where is the puck ... yes the replay shows it is in .... it is under review ...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdVn42-vOt8

At least I got to boo Bettman and saw the cup presented for my $2K ticket.

Predictions for game 7:

3 - number of Boston goals
2- number of Vancouver goals
167 - number of injuries due to riots in Vancouver

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who remembers last year?
The BlackHawks logo is one of my all-time favorite and timeless logos of all time.

I wear a hat with the logo here in Canes country (Carolina Canes, that is).

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

To Luongo:

I could have made that stop.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

To Luongo:

I could have made that stop, II.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats to the Bruins that earned this victory and I am also proud of the classy Vancouver fans that stayed to cheer on the Bruins.

-=DCG=-

D

Deleted member 5660

I am also proud of the classy Vancouver fans that stayed to cheer on the Bruins.

I think they were just scared to go out into the riots ... Flyers meet with Bryzgalof tomorrow so maybe they will get a goalie ...

Now it is time to start making plans to see the Phillies in the World Series.

D

Deleted member 5660

Predictions for game 7:

167 - number of injuries due to riots in Vancouver

Too bad the Vancouver Police chief doesn't read DNForum.

Boston wins the first one since the days of Orr and Espisito. I remember the fear every time Orr got the puck. I even saw an interview of Derick Sanderson. I remeber when he came to Philly as the highest paid athlete in the world (beating Pele) with the new WHA team, the Philadelphia Blazers. It was hyped for months and they had him skating around holding an oversized check. The first game the ice cracked and it had to be cancelled. It ended up being terrible season because Sanderson was the only good player they had.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Vancouver hockey fans - what's there to say? :eek:

Shades of '94... But hey, I bet someone $25 that they would riot if they lost so it's not a total write-off! LOL

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Boston wins the first one since the days of Orr and Espisito. I remember the fear every time Orr got the puck. I even saw an interview of Derick Sanderson. I remeber when he came to Philly as the highest paid athlete in the world (beating Pele) with the new WHA team, the Philadelphia Blazers. It was hyped for months and they had him skating around holding an oversized check. The first game the ice cracked and it had to be cancelled. It ended up being terrible season because Sanderson was the only good player they had.
OMG! You're going way back, especially with the names. I remember these guys. Thrilled to see you mention Sanderson. Philly went on to be one of the most brutal and powerful teams on the ice. They were a blast to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom