Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Brand New Apple/Mac Toshiba 500GB Ext HD $50.00 includes shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I goofed again.

I ordered two Toshiba external hard drives, 500 gb, from Beach Camera.

Unfortunately for me, I did not see that these were for Mac.

Yes, I can return them but Beach Camera wants to charge me 20% restocking fee plus I pay for return shipping.

I will sell these for $50 each / $100 for the pair WITH FREE SHIPPING to you in USA ONLY!

I paid $49.99 each. Having to pay shipping back to beach camera and pay a restocking fee of 20% is not worth it.

Here is description on Amazon

Product Features

High speed USB controller and Dual Memory Channel for ultra fast data transfer speeds
Data transfer rates of up to 21.1MB/sec. read and up to 10MB/sec write
Internal dampening system for shock protection
Slim, Compact & Stylish Retractable design - Pocket-sized for easy transportability and no more lost caps
Computer backup made simple; Canvio Portable Hard Drives are preloaded with software to make backup simple
Technical Details
Brand Name: Toshiba
Model: E05A050MAU2XW
Hard Disk Size: 500 GB
Warranty: 3 years warranty
Hardware Platform: Mac
Hard Disk Description: External hard drive
Hard Disk Rotational Speed: 5400
Buffer Size: 8 MB
Width: 3.1 inches
Depth: 4.7 inches
Height: 0.7 inches
Weight: 5.2 Ounces
Product Description

Toshiba Canvio for Mac Portable Hard Drive

Canvio for Mac products have been designed and manufactured in accordance with Toshiba’s high quality product standards, incorporating the latest technology and user-interface, while ensuring best-in-class performance, quality and workmanship. With Toshiba’s Canvio for Mac Portable Hard Drives, you’ll enjoy portable storage space for even the largest digital libraries. Our 500 GB Drive is capable of storing up to: 142,000 digital photos, or 131,000 digital music files, or 410 downloaded digital movies. Each Canvio for Mac Portable Hard Drive includes an internal shock sensor and ramp loading technology to help keep your drive safe.

POST SOLD TO CLAIM AND WHETHER YOU WANT ONE OR TWO

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators