Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

dropcatch BrandTrace - Free Domain/Brand Monitoring from HugeDomains

Discussion about the DropCatch service.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thought I would let others know about this great free tool from TurnCommerce (the guys behind HugeDomains, DropCatch, and NameBright.), BrandTrace.

BrandTrace is like DotDB in that you can see all the domains that are registered with a specific keyword. However, it is completely free-to-use tool and will send you email alerts when a domain is registered that matches your keywords or domain name.

I've been using BrandTrace and have been happy with the tool. I'm sure there is some motive for BrandTrace/TurnCommerce to collect this data.

Since the tool is free though, can't complain. 😄

BrandTrace.png

Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It would be neat if you could integrate this with DropCatch to backorder names after they drop.

1634095217026.png

As of now, you can't add a backorder until it's a dropping name. I've caught names a year or two after the fact using GoDaddy and woke up surprised to notices that I've won them as I forgot all about placing the backorders. BrandTrace would complement DropCatch if it took some of the work out of it by adding it to your backorder list on DC when BT detected that it expired. If it already does that, I might be missing it.

That isn't to say that this looks like a great tool already. I could see this making it easier for domain name investors out to make sales. That's because it looks a hell of a lot easier than the inurl:keyword Google search to find domains that need an upgrade.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It would be neat if you could integrate this with DropCatch to backorder names after they drop.

View attachment 5456

As of now, you can't add a backorder until it's a dropping name.
Yes that would be nice.
That isn't to say that this looks like a great tool already. I could see this making it easier for domain name investors out to make sales. That's because it looks a hell of a lot easier than the inurl:keyword Google search to find domains that need an upgrade.
I'm going to use BrandTrace a lot!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators