Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Breach of contract - timeframe to file lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Stian, my post above was directed to this zit-brain, adoon. :D

A contract is binding and breach thereof bears consequences. I am well aware of my legal rights and obligations. The purpose of this thread was to find out if there is a timeframe during which I must exercise them

D

Deleted member 70408

Stian, my post above was directed to this zit-brain, adoon. :D

A contract is binding and breach thereof bears consequences. I am well aware of my legal rights and obligations. The purpose of this thread was to find out if there is a timeframe during which I must exercise them

Why not call a lawyer for this instead of posting on a domain forum? Would you really trust something that someone random posts up here? If you are going to spend $x,xxx (at the least) on a lawsuit, I would think it's worth a couple hundred dollars to get a legit legal opinion from a lawyer rather than a free legal opinion on this forum.

BTW, congrats on 22,000+ posts.... that's like 10 a day for 5 years straight. WOW.

Sorry - I meant 21,000+ posts.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Any more white noise posts?

Why I post here?

Why do we blog?

Why do we use twitter?

Why did I have lasagna yesterday?

I mean, come on...

We have a legal forum, I asked a simple question - John Beryhill took the time to respond, for which I am thankful - then all this damn noise about "why...". Not to mention the "debbie downer" from Riverside.

I have no answer to "why" but I will tell you once it's wrapped up.

Ramble on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom