Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs British traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrtrent

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello forum,
We are seeking advice on how to maximise our British traffic. We are receiving about 1000+ hits per day from the UK. We are seeking an affiliate program that will cater to their preferences and purchasing habits.

Anyone who is knowledgeable in this area is invited to comment. (Especially the British members here) Thanks, Mr.Trent. :wink:

Domain Days 2024

mrtrent

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mrtrent said:
Hello forum,
We are seeking advice on how to maximise our British traffic. We are receiving about 1000+ hits per day from the UK. We are seeking an affiliate program that will cater to their preferences and purchasing habits.

Anyone who is knowledgeable in this area is invited to comment. (Especially the British members here) Thanks, Mr.Trent. :wink:

Come on all you successful domainers............what would you do with 1000 hits per day coming from the UK.............I know you have the answer on the tip of your.............

J2theIZZO

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mrtrent said:
Come on all you successful domainers............what would you do with 1000 hits per day coming from the UK.............I know you have the answer on the tip of your.............

It obviously depends on the type of traffic (IE: What the domain is, where the traffic comes from and what the traffic is looking for), once you figure this out then you can choose a program to suit.

Might help it you provided the domain(s) and what they were looking for, just saying it's traffic from the UK is too general to suggest anything.

Majnoon

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
agree with J2theIZZO You need to figure out what the people are looking for. please provide more info and we will give u our opinions.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
domainsponsor converts very well UK traffic

Rubber Duck

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
stuff said:
domainsponsor converts very well UK traffic

Geo-targeting of traffic is probably best acheived using Sedo, who use Google Adwords. As I understand it queries are presented with Adwords listing according to geographical location of IP address of browser. That means that if you type in from the UK you will get a different listing than if you type in from US, Far East or Continental Europe.

Most other parking programme are from the US and present just Adverts from US, whilst others block certain types of traffic notably Asian.

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SEDO is superb for converting UK traffic. If you are open to deals I am interested in those UK traffic domains. Let me know by PM

TurNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom