Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Browser freezes using only dnforum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blarian

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a problem where my browser freezes about 50% of the time that I reload the main dnforum page. Pressing "refresh" or clicking on the dnforum.com logo at the top left both have the same result.

I've never had this problem before with any website, only dnforum is causing this problem. I've tried this with mozilla (regular) and firefox, with the same result. In fact, it happened on a random computer I was using the other day..so I know this is not an issue with my computer, rather a dnforum specific issue.

Has this been reported before?

The window literally freezes for about 30 seconds, then suddenly starts working. It's very difficult to work with because all instances of a web browser that are open at the same time also freeze.

Upvote 0

NETGEEK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
We are looking into it and hope to have a resolution very soon!

Thanks,
Chuck

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Changes were made that should help faster loading of the hompepage, and keep the browser from stalling. Give it a whirl. :)

DNGeeks

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seems better to me, hopefully the removal of the banner won't hurt anyone's pockets.

mucho appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom