Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

BS "upgrade to premium"... ANYONE else getting this garbage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiveAd

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I received a phone call and an email saying that I need to upgrade my membership to "premium" before march 31 or my domain pricing goes up to $20...
I purchased a LIFETIME membership from BulkRegister in 2001 I paid between $75 and $200... I cannot recall as it has been a decade but I am absolutely FLOORED right now.

They want an additional $99 now?

What kind of garbage is going on???

Anyone?

Thnx

I have been meaning to move my 30 or so domains from my BR account to my other account on another registrar anyway as I have close to 2000 domains...

I really cant believe this garbage!
Mass exodus?

I also have the call recorded.
HA... "do you have any documentation of this lifetime membership?"... What a fricken joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LiveAd

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, there sure are better. There are many that are better... and "free" as well. But as far as this type of practice... being that domains are a sensitive property to manage especially since "time" is involved... it is completely unacceptable and I will be doing all I can in my circles to make sure people follow my direction and opinions and never use enom or associated companies or partners. I have moved the handful of a couple hundred domains to another registrar already... a daunting process with all the auth codes and multiple links to follow and wait for... but its worth it to leave a HORRIBLE place like enom.

I suggest NEVER TO USE ENOM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom